How to not get banned for RWT?

Impassive

I'm not a huge gold farmer or anything, but I was wondering if any of you have been banned for trading large sums of money between accounts. I'm planning to bot a few accounts and keeping the wealth on another unbotted account. Do you think it's possible to get banned for this, and if so, how can I avoid it? Thanks. :D

You'll need VIP first smile.png

I know ;). I'm just planning my route.

Pretend to do a giveaway, that's what I do when I sell memb pins (or buy them for that matter).

Be sensible, discreet, Jagex will check chat logs before banning you.

That being said I don't support you trading large sums of money between accounts and I hope you get banned.

Good ideas, then you just made me laugh at the end. Hahahah. All I see is you trollin on these forums. Keep it up ;).

try the duel arena, very secure method

If it's a high amount of money, then I would prefer you to stake it!

Maybe a good idea. Perhaps Jagex also checks for this though if they are the same IPs or something?

you probably won't get banned for trading gold to yourself, and if you do contact jagex and tell them to check the IP's. i'm pretty sure they're only after like the huge goldfarmers, liket he chinese ones

I'm just being paranoid but I know it's against the rules to trade with your own accounts so I don't think they'd unban me.

Yea, It's recommended to use a VPN/Proxy on one of the accounts

vpn on your botted account, and stake it with you actual account. Boom you have different ip and won the stake

Yeah I think I'll be using this. Do you guys think it's necessary to do this even with small amounts of money? Where do I draw the line? Any advice there? :o