[TEST] Botting flax at Seers with Injection Stealth turned off

BulletLatus

Hello.

Recently, I've been banned a lot and lost all my money (not including the membership money & time spent on the accounts)... Read my previous thread here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/52136-is-my-ip-flagged-or-something-disable-osbot/

So, I'm going to do a test... Suicide bot for as long as possible with Injection Stealth turned off.

I have one account left with a 2 day ban, and I'm going to bot flax at Seers for as long as possible, and see how long it takes for me to get banned.

Why am I doing this? Because I'm going to quit anyway... Unless by some sort of miracle I manage to bot without getting a ban for a week and get all my money back from flax tongue.png

Script being used:

gFlaxer Pro

Current Progress (Updated 2/5/14 at 00:30)

Runtime: 5:45:29 (5 hours 45 minutes)

Flax Picked: 4224

P.S. Keep in mind I'm using the same IP address that I've used on my 3 previous accounts that got banned.

Being banned isn't a question of IF, it's a question of WHEN.

Edited by BulletLatus

Almost 2 hours and I'm still not banned tongue.png

P.S. Why all the hate people? I've offered a help service, posted useful advice, and now I'm performing a test on my account to see how long it takes to get banned... Sure I've made a rant thread about being banned, and that OSbot are too blind to see they're detected and should temporarily shutdown, but so what?

P.S.S. I'm doing flax because it's known for bans, remember, my intentions are too see how long it takes to get banned, with injection stealth turned off, I want to see if it actually does anything, and how long I can suicide bot for.

Edited by BulletLatus