Wealth requirement for feedback.

RoomScape

Vote!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should feedback have a wealth requirement?

GUYS GUYS LISTEN!

We dont need wealth requirement, if you want to trade with someone, go to their feedback and make out an opinion wether he/she is trusted or not. that is the best way, if you see someone with 5 feedback and 5 bonds or 5 feedback and all 20m+ etc, there's a difference yknow

GUYS GUYS LISTEN!

We dont need wealth requirement, if you want to trade with someone, go to their feedback and make out an opinion wether he/she is trusted or not. that is the best way, if you see someone with 5 feedback and 5 bonds or 5 feedback and all 20m+ etc, there's a difference yknow

What are you on about?

I think we could definitely use some benchmark figure. I can't remember where but this dude was saying he would do 5 levels free as long as they were below level 40 in order to gain feedback. Farming feedback just seems to lure customers into a false sense of security where it is easier for them to get scammed.

• Like 1

I think we could definitely use some benchmark figure. I can't remember where but this dude was saying he would do 5 levels free as long as they were below level 40 in order to gain feedback. Farming feedback just seems to lure customers into a false sense of security where it is easier for them to get scammed.

A majority of the people farm fb to scam anyway.

• Administrator

You chose who to trade with seeing someone with 100 feedback doesn't mean trusted, just like seeing someone with 0 feedback doesn't mean they aren't trusted. You are the one participating in the trade, its your judgement what to do. If they want to do 500 bond trades, that is up to them, but I know personally I won't find them trusted, that is your call not ours to start limiting it even more, and quite frankly I'm not going through over 20,000 feedbacks to clean them out just because you trade big amounts.

• Like 1