APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Guest ryankevin1201

Most rock crab areas are empty in most worlds... I am the only person there.. I have a feeling there's been a banning spree.

I'll try and report a 10 hour proggy tomorrow anyway smile.png

EDIT:

https://gyazo.com/76925efdb89af28b147aae385a423932

Hope this lasts smile.png

Empty? What timezone are you playing in?

Never bot during UK Business hours (CST + 6 hours) 

Would accept OSRS gold as payment for the script?

Yes! check the original post of this thread for links to places where you can buy vouchers!

apa

i'd like to see something like:

If (ENERGY >20-35) {

then

ToggleRun

}

Hey haha!

This is already built in. The script will turn your run energy on when it is above anywhere between 20-60% energy. Thanks for the idea tho!:)

apa

Most rock crab areas are empty in most worlds... I am the only person there.. I have a feeling there's been a banning spree.

I'll try and report a 10 hour proggy tomorrow anyway smile.png

EDIT:

https://gyazo.com/76925efdb89af28b147aae385a423932

Hope this lasts smile.png

Thumbs-Up.png fingers crossed!

Empty? What timezone are you playing in?

Never bot during UK Business hours (CST + 6 hours) 

Sure, this is the time weath works, but i think the bot detection system is running 24/7. Also all reports are processed at this time too. So I don't think the time of day affects your chances of being banned. Could be wrong tho, i'm no expert! I can understand the precaution though, it's important to do everything in your power to stay safe!!

apa

Guest ryankevin1201

My logic was that's UK business hours and they pay Jagex mods to go around do research/ban people specifically for botting. Thanks for the reply ;)

Edited by ryankevin1201

Hey Apa I'm gonna try to get you a nice long proggy man, how many hours you think i should aim for?

Hey mate!!

go for as many as you feel safe with. Don't worry about trying to get proggies, all i ask is that if you happen to have run the script for a long time, just screenie it and send it in. No need to run for long times for just this reason!

<3

apa

• Like 1

I did have a few issues regarding the world hop feature, there weren't any error codes but the first time it got stuck hovering above a world and the cursor hovered over it for awhile before I restarted it. The other issue is that sometimes it will try to worldhop to the same world it's currently in. I wish I could give you more to go by, I'm using the latest version of mirror mode.

I did have a few issues regarding the world hop feature, there weren't any error codes but the first time it got stuck hovering above a world and the cursor hovered over it for awhile before I restarted it. The other issue is that sometimes it will try to worldhop to the same world it's currently in. I wish I could give you more to go by, I'm using the latest version of mirror mode.

I cannot see any problems with worldhopping when using injection so it must be in mirror mode... hopefully mgi will push a fix but I cannot guarentee it! :o

apa

• Like 1

My bot kept getting stuck all the time. It said it was idle/in combat however it just stood there. Ran it overnight and xp/h went alright first hour, got like 33k. When I woke up this morning it was standing in 1 spot and seeing the xp/hr dropped down to 3k I think it got stuck lol..

Woah, that sucks - where were you standing?! 

apa