APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

UPDATE!

Added upon request:

Version 3.13

• Added a new tab in the GUI which enables you to choose what you want to loot and what you would rather leave. The options are all selected by default.
GL and enjoy!

Apaec

Updates are great, the best rock crab script around and I only have 3m more exp till 99 strength with my 40 attack :) but please not too many updates as I think atm the script is running flawlessly for me.

I've been babysitting the bot lately and noticed that it's not solving the randoms even tho I have my settings set to dismiss all randoms. I'm not sure if this is just a script issue or the OSBot program itself.

And then the bot seems to get confused sometimes when it's looking for the casket to loot, I've watched it stand still doing nothing while looking for the casket. I usually end up manually looting it to keep the bot going again.

also I'm getting this message which i have no idea what it means but it says to report it so i did.

[iNFO][bot #1][03/02 11:11:47 AM]: Could not find the data orb, activating run manually. Please report this bug!

Edited by vincer

I've been babysitting the bot lately and noticed that it's not solving the randoms even tho I have my settings set to dismiss all randoms. I'm not sure if this is just a script issue or the OSBot program itself.

And then the bot seems to get confused sometimes when it's looking for the casket to loot, I've watched it stand still while looking doing nothing while looking for the casket. I usually end up manually looting it to keep the bot going again.

also I'm getting this message which i have no idea what it means but it says to report it so i did.

[iNFO][bot #1][03/02 11:11:47 AM]: Could not find the data orb, activating run manually. Please report this bug!

Hey!

• Randoms are handled by the client and I cannot do anyhting about them not working :( But I believe that if you leave a random it will automatically dissapear.
  • I'll take a look at the casket issue you're experiencing. I don't believe it can be a common bug though as the looting code hasn't changed since I released this script almost 8 months ago now. But i'll see if I can locate the problem, should there be one.
  • Could not find run orb is actually also a client issue, and when it says please report this bug, it ambiguously means report it to the client bug section not here. I'll try and speak with a member of the development team into getting the message made less ambiguous / removed.

Apaec

:)

Is there any possible way you can make this script dwarf cannon support?

I could, but I do not plan to. This was suggested already but there were a few reasons which meant that I decided not to release cannon support:

• I am aware i'm not the only owner of a rock crabs script on the store and I do not want to take potential customers away from osbot by populating all the worlds with cannons
  • Other customers would suffer by overcrowded worlds as cannons would be essentially making a world useless for other training purposes
  • It would cause potential detectability with the bot as those who have hop from cannon enabled would end up worldswitching if you placed a cannon
  • A few other minor reasons which leads to negative effects.

I just don't want to make botting harder for my customers is the main problem, and although some would benefit from me introducing cannon support, for the majority the effect would be the opposite :(

I'm sorry If I dissapointed you but I do not plan on adding it :s

Thanks

Apa

I could, but I do not plan to. This was suggested already but there were a few reasons which meant that I decided not to release cannon support:

• I am aware i'm not the only owner of a rock crabs script on the store and I do not want to take potential customers away from osbot by populating all the worlds with cannons
  • Other customers would suffer by overcrowded worlds as cannons would be essentially making a world useless for other training purposes
  • It would cause potential detectability with the bot as those who have hop from cannon enabled would end up worldswitching if you placed a cannon
  • A few other minor reasons which leads to negative effects.
I just don't want to make botting harder for my customers is the main problem, and although some would benefit from me introducing cannon support, for the majority the effect would be the opposite :(

I'm sorry If I dissapointed you but I do not plan on adding it :s

Thanks

Apa

I understand 100% I never really thought of it that way.

Thanks for the quick reply. :D