APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Well, the walking is working flawless now, however - the script isn't :/

After about 10 minutes of running it just stands at crabs idle doing nothing. When i restart the script, it works fine for another 10 minutes or so but then yet again stands idle doing nothing.

- Cocetti

Getting this issue aswell except it's not every 10 minutes it's just randomly idling, even one time I died.

Edit: Have been watching my bot it seems when the rock crabs become immune to you and you have to run out of the area to aggro them again the bot just idles sitting at the rock crab "attempting" to spawn the crab, and to fix it you can't just run it out and back in yourself you need to completely restart the script.

Edited by Notepad1

Getting this issue aswell except it's not every 10 minutes it's just randomly idling, even one time I died.

Edit: Have been watching my bot it seems when the rock crabs become immune to you and you have to run out of the area to aggro them again the bot just idles sitting at the rock crab "attempting" to spawn the crab, and to fix it you can't just run it out and back in yourself you need to completely restart the script.

I think it has something to do with the refreshing of crabs, whenever it just idles the crabs aren't refreshed - same for you?

http://gyazo.com/7393ffa2d62b6972203fbf3856b90644

then the bot just stops sits on "idling" I assume it's to do with turning on run via the run orb.

Another error below:

[ERROR][01/25 03:10:34 AM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1
	at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI.getTextViewForTab(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI.calculateTabHeight(Unknown Source)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.calculateTabHeight(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1332)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.calculateMaxTabHeight(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1364)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$TabbedPaneLayout.calculateTabRects(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$TabbedPaneLayout.calculateLayoutInfo(Unknown Source)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.ensureCurrentLayout(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1671)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.getTabBounds(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:2554)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI$TabRepaintCallback$1.run(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1643)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm not gonna use this script for now until the it is fully working all the client stuff fixed etc can't risk my account :( hopefully it's fixed soon!

Edited by Notepad1

Ughhhhhh ran the script for 11 hours only to find out that I was sitting at crabs in same spot for at least 10 of the hours... Only having gained 10k xp. Sitting in "idle" doing nothing but login itself in over and over

I think it has something to do with the refreshing of crabs, whenever it just idles the crabs aren't refreshed - same for you?

Well, the walking is working flawless now, however - the script isn't :/

After about 10 minutes of running it just stands at crabs idle doing nothing. When i restart the script, it works fine for another 10 minutes or so but then yet again stands idle doing nothing.

- Cocetti

UPDATE!

Version 3.06

• Removed line throwing noMethodError due to API changes ( this should fix alot of problems)
  • Updated npc definition system for rocks to improve accuracy when checking if the crabs need a refresh.

Let me know if this doesnt fix any issues you guys are experiencing (make sure you're running v3.06 though!)

Should be available within 24h when the update is checked and pushed live.

Apaec

http://gyazo.com/7393ffa2d62b6972203fbf3856b90644

then the bot just stops sits on "idling" I assume it's to do with turning on run via the run orb.

Another error below:

[ERROR][01/25 03:10:34 AM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1
	at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI.getTextViewForTab(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI.calculateTabHeight(Unknown Source)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.calculateTabHeight(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1332)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.calculateMaxTabHeight(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1364)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$TabbedPaneLayout.calculateTabRects(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$TabbedPaneLayout.calculateLayoutInfo(Unknown Source)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.ensureCurrentLayout(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1671)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.getTabBounds(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:2554)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.ui.SubstanceTabbedPaneUI$TabRepaintCallback$1.run(SubstanceTabbedPaneUI.java:1643)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm not gonna use this script for now until the it is fully working all the client stuff fixed etc can't risk my account sad.png hopefully it's fixed soon!

First error: issue should be fixed in update (look above)

Second error: Client error annoyingly (but this shouldn't cause too many problems I hope)

Apaec

bot just stands idle at crabs after 10 minute sad.png

UPDATE!

Version 3.06

• Removed line throwing noMethodError due to API changes ( this should fix alot of problems)
  • Updated npc definition system for rocks to improve accuracy when checking if the crabs need a refresh.

Let me know if this doesnt fix any issues you guys are experiencing (make sure you're running v3.06 though!)

Should be available within 24h when the update is checked and pushed live.

How come I can't see the paint?

Perhaps you (or the bot) hid it?

To unhide the paint, click anywhere in the chatbox.

b8f1f1d4fe7cb5e1f67ce7ff8c709f72.png
im getting this error aftera while :s

and walking to crabs stopping.

Now i know that you can't fix every single little error within a short amount of time, but having payed for this script i would expect it to be working by now :$ im not trying to have a dig at you at all .. just saying the errors to maybe help get it back up faster. Thank you!

EDIT: c9bb5b74b9198c67e9985be75dade5d6.png Can't even start the script now :s

Edited by x_Triumf_x