APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.31

• Script will no longer think you have configured for too many inventory slots if you have totalled a full inventory. You can now run the script configuring for all of your available inventory slots.

Happy botting and be sure to check out my AIO Smither due for release hopefully later this week!

Apaec

http://gyazo.com/27c711417d33a3dddd8a33a200a85449

18 hours proggie.

Only comments (some mentioned above):

- Bot cannot multi task the options you told us it can do. I've done a lot of trial and error and found the best option is the simplest. No pots. No spec. No logout. No World hop. Because of this, I think it may be riskier to get banned. What I mean here is that your bot stands still for hours if it shifts to another menu by mistake (although the command in your UI keeps saying "eating lobster")

Can you fix the above? I am a really big fan. I want to use pots and specs again. I want to be able to hop worlds when there is a cannon...

Can you also add dds spec option?

http://gyazo.com/27c711417d33a3dddd8a33a200a85449

18 hours proggie.

Only comments (some mentioned above):

- Bot cannot multi task the options you told us it can do. I've done a lot of trial and error and found the best option is the simplest. No pots. No spec. No logout. No World hop. Because of this, I think it may be riskier to get banned. What I mean here is that your bot stands still for hours if it shifts to another menu by mistake (although the command in your UI keeps saying "eating lobster")

Can you fix the above? I am a really big fan. I want to use pots and specs again. I want to be able to hop worlds when there is a cannon...

Can you also add dds spec option?

@FrostBug flagged this issue to be one with the latest client builds (.77 ->).

We've all gotta be patient until this gets fixed :(, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it

As for dds spec, I could consider it after the tabs issue has been fixed, but i cannot guarentee that i'll get round to it.

apa

btw thanks very much for the proggie! <3

Looks like an issue with the localWalker... 

Restarting the client should fix this issue... it's strange tho becuase it's running fine for me ohmy.png

Apa

I have restarted it several times, I am not sure what i am doing wrong

Looks like an issue with the localWalker... 

Restarting the client should fix this issue... it's strange tho becuase it's running fine for me ohmy.png

Apa

I have restarted it many times and started from the bank and rock crabs to no success. It just sits there, sometimes at the bank it will try to click the bank but end up clicking somewhere else.

I have restarted it several times, I am not sure what i am doing wrong

I have restarted it many times and started from the bank and rock crabs to no success. It just sits there, sometimes at the bank it will try to click the bank but end up clicking somewhere else.

You're running it in fixed mode right?