APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

It doesn't type in how many lobsters I want .. ):so therefore just keep banking and not taking out anything

Yes, someone else reported this. I beleive the interface ids have changed so this is something that osbot needs to fix in their client. I'm sure they'll patch it soon :) also, if you're not already, be sure not to use the script in resizeable mode.

There's normally a reason it logs out. Check the console for details :)

It seems to be working 100% fine for me atm tho. If you're using resizeable mode, the client doesn't currently support it. If you're not, then i'm not sure what the issue is. Check the log underneath the console and see what it says :) If there's an error, post it here so I can take a look :)

Hey Ive had this bot for a couple weeks now and at first it was working great.  Now it seems to go idle with a hopping worlds status but will stand there for hours unless i reset it and when i do that it is still ify wehter it will work or not.  I have made new accounts to try and debug it as well as switching the amount of players to 10 before hopping but nothing seems to be working, some input back would be great.

just read above, no need for a reply thanks

Hey Ive had this bot for a couple weeks now and at first it was working great.  Now it seems to go idle with a hopping worlds status but will stand there for hours unless i reset it and when i do that it is still ify wehter it will work or not.  I have made new accounts to try and debug it as well as switching the amount of players to 10 before hopping but nothing seems to be working, some input back would be great.

just read above, no need for a reply thanks

Yep as i'm sure you read, the worldswitcher update has caused some problems. We're all waiting for them to get fixed. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long! For now just disable worldhopping.

Apaec

Script works great, but it always has to click 2 or 3 times before standing on the right spot to attack a crab. Is there a way for me to change this, or is this just how the script works?

This is how the script works and sometimes misclicks can add to the antiban. However these errors are caused by slight timing errors / features between the servers and the client interactions so there's very little I can do about them. They aren't too prominent though so shouldn't be too much of a problem. These problems occur even more so on the mirror client as more cpu is required.

Apa

PS it can sometimes be caused by a lack of available cpu if you're using the mirror. If you dont mind the increased danger of a ban, use the normal client, or try a vpn :) 

So why hasn't it gotten fixed ? Everytime I go to the bank it logs me out i have food there too. When will it be fixed ?

It's working fine for me. There's always a reason for it to stop and log out. Check the console log underneath the client to see what the problem is. Most likely you have configured something incorrectly in the GUI :)

Apa

hey apa can you fix ure bot? its says hopping than stands for hours after few mintutes of training 

kind regards,

non

Hey

i've explained a bunch of times, but here we go agian: Worldhopping was broken after the resizeable/worldswitcher update. Please disable worldhopping while the worldhopper is fixed on the client's end :)

apa

not sure whats happening but got this error message 

[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 01:21:28 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.hopToP2PWorld()V
at Main.mainclass.g(j:580)
at Main.mainclass.onLoop(j:936)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ym:161)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

not sure whats happening but got this error message 

[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 01:21:28 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.hopToP2PWorld()V
at Main.mainclass.g(j:580)
at Main.mainclass.onLoop(j:936)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ym:161)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Nosuchmethod, interesting. 

I will take a look now

apa

Update!

Version 3.29

- Should have fixed worldhopping issues

- Fixed potential issue causing problems when trying to teleport using spellbook

Enjoy! Should be available within the next 4 hours.

Apaec