APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

If you are botting a new account like 3-30 combat you have a risk of dieng to unicorns when trying to world hop lmao, happened to once. Went to check bot and it was dead im like duh fuq. Go back to crabs see my shit by a unicorn haha.

:o 

I guess that's not surprising. Maybe just disable the worldhopper while you're a lower level?

Apa

Has an issue with accidentally checking collection when its banking. Gets stuck there forever. 

Might be a client issue but I only experience with this script. 

Also I'm on mirror so I don't expect perfect. Thanks

The reason this happens is sometimes when the client lags it can make misclicks.

I will push a fix for this in the next update :)

Apaec

• Like 1

Could you please add a small tweak to where it doesn't deposit runes.

I want to train mage here and it deposits them all, runs back and just whacks them with the staff. 

Thanks

Yes.

I will make it not deposit items with the world 'rune' in it, or something like that

Apa

UPDATE!!

Version 3.24

• Added a check which makes sure you can reach ammo before trying to collect it. This will stop you trying to collect ammo which you cannot reach.
  • Stopped script depositing any runes which you have in your inventory, so the script now fully supports magic.

Happy botting! The update should be available within the next 24hours when the script manager gets round to pushing it live.

Apaec

• Like 1