APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

It should work, it might just take a couple tries.

Or is there another sort of problemo you're experiencing other than it failing to click the teletab when its withdrawing it?

Well when I run out of food the bot uses the "TAB" back to camelot then it goes into the BANK then windraws a  TAB then puts it back in and does this over and over till I afk and autolog out!. Please help love you forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when I run out of food the bot uses the "TAB" back to camelot then it goes into the BANK then windraws a  TAB then puts it back in and does this over and over till I afk and autolog out!. Please help love you forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, are you sure you have enough food in the bank, and are you using any potions? which settins are u using in the gui?

Looks good! Could I get a 24 hour trial to test this too please? smile.png

Sure, you should now have 24h to try out the script. good luck! :)

Amazing script ran flawlessly by itself for 16 hours. One thing I noticed while running it other times is that sometimes it gets stuck behind the bank not sure how or why.

I managed to get a 16 hour screenshot but this account was banned once the bot was at 36 hours, it took 20 minute breaks every hour and a half. I knew this would get me banned but was testing how long it could last. If you bot and make it the times a normal person would play I don't see you getting banned.

KPQRgWM.png

I'm assuming the XP/hour isn't accurate?

Amazing script ran flawlessly by itself for 16 hours. One thing I noticed while running it other times is that sometimes it gets stuck behind the bank not sure how or why.

I managed to get a 16 hour screenshot but this account was banned once the bot was at 36 hours, it took 20 minute breaks every hour and a half. I knew this would get me banned but was testing how long it could last. If you bot and make it the times a normal person would play I don't see you getting banned.

KPQRgWM.png

New issue here running mirror mode. It will hop worlds like normal, but just before it click the continue on the welcome screen it will say this in the log even though I'm in the regular rock crab area. It says this after about an hour. I think it has to do with the mirror client, but I'd thought i'd tell you.

lLsd6b9.png?1

Edited by Fade