APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

This looks really nice! Shame rock crabs is such a high BR.

Thanks :) Its not actually too bad now that there is only Nezz's script on store. with the release of the OSBot 2 client, I'm positive that the 'ban rate' will decrease significantly (the built in antiban is pretty good, much more humanlike). However, ban rate is not really something you can measure, it is often very independant to the location at which you bot.

Darken the letters in the GUI as previously mentioned.

Meh, isn't rock crabs really high ban rate? 

55 minute proggy not too convincing hmmm.

Good luck I guess but why does this not support spec bars? 

Always happy to give feedback.

Heya,

I guess those are the already darkened letters of the gui, but i can darken them a little more. The ban rate on osbot 2 will drop significantly, they have after all done a really good job of the antiban with the latest client. In terms of the proggy, it's actually only 55 seconds, just to display the paint. I'm working on a 1hr + proggie as we speak, just looking to get lucky with no randoms. Spec bars is a feature i'm considering once i'm a little more familiar with the latest API.

Thank you for your feedback! happy.png

Heya,

I guess those are the already darkened letters of the gui, but i can darken them a little more. The ban rate on osbot 2 will drop significantly, they have after all done a really good job of the antiban with the latest client. In terms of the proggy, it's actually only 55 seconds, just to display the paint. I'm working on a 1hr + proggie as we speak, just looking to get lucky with no randoms. Spec bars is a feature i'm considering once i'm a little more familiar with the latest API.

Thank you for your feedback! happy.png

Hey.

The latest API is quite easy to understand imo, I can give you a helping hand if you need it as you seem to struggle a bit :)

Needs some more features too I think

Regards,

~Realist

Hey.

The latest API is quite easy to understand imo, I can give you a helping hand if you need it as you seem to struggle a bit smile.png

Needs some more features too I think

Regards,

~Realist

I'm not struggling thanks.

It's still in beta, with a little while still to the official release of osbot 2.

It should have more features by then.

Edit: Added spec support on your request.

The ad will be removed when script has been officially released.

ec0493e409dc87f1fd32fba682442c22.png

Edited by Apaec

When it tries to world hop, it just logs out and back in. Doesn't actually switch worlds.... >.>

Heya,

Client error. trust me ive pestered to get it fixed but to no avail. should be fixed sooner or later when devs get round to it but for now nothing i can do. I believe I wrote that in the info panel on the GUI.

Thanks for reporting it though,

Apaec.

Edited by Apaec

Was working great...til I died

Again, probably a random :l

I don't think osb2 has been officially released yet but when they do this shouldn't happen.

I've got plently of failsafes to avoid death, only explaination is a broken random (of which there are many). Either way, how am i supposed to improve when you say 'til i died' lol, what good's that to me x)

[Message to all]: 

For now babysit the bot at all times. With broken randoms it is not safe to leave your character unattended!