APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey scrill0,

Sounds like perhaps a configuration issue? If you open up the console logger when you start, the script should display the reason for stopping below. Let me know if you're still having issues after that.

-Apa

i just checked it and saying something like script out of ammo 3x then ending script because out of ammo. ive never even used range with this script .

On 11/28/2020 at 11:31 AM, scrill0 said:

i just checked it and saying something like script out of ammo 3x then ending script because out of ammo. ive never even used range with this script .

Hmm, could you check to make sure that you have the 'Use Ranged' checkbox deselected in the looting tab of the GUI?

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for the suggestion - this is something that I would like to add now that rock crabs have become less of a hotspot with the release of other crabs (e.g. sand, fossil). However, it is a big job, and I have been working on rewriting the rock crabs script in the background, so I will wait until that is in a stable state and implement in the rewrite! The rewrite is not quite in a state where I would be able to provide an ETA, but i'll post an update here when that is closer to being complete!

Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there anyway you could put in your own break manager or have yours act with the OsBot manager? it would be super helpful to avoid bans, It will fail to log out because you are in combat and then eventually give up for taking a break, my account botted for 12 hours straight last night, i got a lot of levels and manually logged off after i woke up, but ive now been banned. this is the logger on os bot

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:13 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:15 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2713, y=3720, z=0]
[WARN][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:20 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: BreakManager: We will bot for 134 minute(s) and break for 206 minute(s)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager

19 hours ago, omfg2hko said:

is there anyway you could put in your own break manager or have yours act with the OsBot manager? it would be super helpful to avoid bans, It will fail to log out because you are in combat and then eventually give up for taking a break, my account botted for 12 hours straight last night, i got a lot of levels and manually logged off after i woke up, but ive now been banned. this is the logger on os bot

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:13 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:15 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2713, y=3720, z=0]
[WARN][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:20 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: BreakManager: We will bot for 134 minute(s) and break for 206 minute(s)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 06:34:21 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager

Hey

Oh no! That's really frustrating, I am sorry to hear that. I thought there was a mechanism for running to a safe place prior to a break starting, but perhaps that is malfunctioning for whatever reason. I will take a look - thank you for letting me know about this.

-Apa