APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

I replied to your PM, but I see now that you've managed to get the script up and running.

Please could you make sure you have:

• Auto-retaliate enabled
  • NPC attack options set to their default value

If both of these are already in place, and you're still having issues, please let me know.

Apa

Lets test your own script, multiple refunds. Don't just assume it is working.

1 hour ago, Firas1007 said:

same this is happening to me, on the way from the bank to the crabs, the bots sometimes stops working and if it reaches the crabs, it spawns one crab and then stops working

• Heart 1
  • Mald 1

On 9/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, Maldesto said:

Lets test your own script, multiple refunds. Don't just assume it is working.

I ran tests on Saturday following the script update I pushed out, which is why I was surprised issues have surfaced. Nonetheless, as the issue has now been confirmed, I will run some further tests tonight and try and determine the cause of the issue.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, Firas1007 said:

same this is happening to me, on the way from the bank to the crabs, the bots sometimes stops working and if it reaches the crabs, it spawns one crab and then stops working

I've figured out the cause of this issue. On Saturday, when I updated the script to remove deprecations, I also updated the randomisation function. In doing this, I introduced an unintentional bug whereby occasionally the script would pause for long durations while generating new random numbers. This is fixed in the update I have just rolled out, and the script behaviour should return to its previous stable state.

I'd like to apologise for this - due to the random nature of this bug, it was not flagged in the testing I did on Saturday. I will be more careful when making changes such as this in the future.

-----------------

Update:

Version 3.53

• Fixed random number generation

As usual, please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the changes and release them live.

-Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Mald 1

• Administrator
On 9/11/2019 at 12:41 PM, Apaec said:

I've figured out the cause of this issue. On Saturday, when I updated the script to remove deprecations, I also updated the randomisation function. In doing this, I introduced an unintentional bug whereby occasionally the script would pause for long durations while generating new random numbers. This is fixed in the update I have just rolled out, and the script behaviour should return to its previous stable state.

I'd like to apologise for this - due to the random nature of this bug, it was not flagged in the testing I did on Saturday. I will be more careful when making changes such as this in the future.

-----------------

Update:

Version 3.53

• Fixed random number generation

As usual, please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the changes and release them live.

-Apa

Thanks champ!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 1:19 AM, riddal said:

someone please help me run this bot.. idk how to make it worth with the info giviin in description.. i make a blank file on my desktop and copy and pasted what was shown and the bot still wont work...

Hey riddal,

Apologies for the very late reply, for some reason I was unfollowed from the thread.

Are you still having issues? I'm more than happy to help you get started with the script. You shouldn't have to create any files or the like, the script should 'just work' through the OSBot script starting interface.

If you could provide me with a little more info on exactly which feature you are struggling to get set up, that would be very useful :)

Best

Apa

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, just a heads up.

I got a 2 day ban because of this script. I hadn't run it more than 6 hours in a 24 hour period and each time was like 3 hours with a 10 hour break in-between.

ALSOOOO - I got hacked 2 times but It didn't bother me as i only lost like 10M which is nothing if you buy GP XD

Not sure if the hacking was due to this script or the client in general.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, sexypudding said:

Hi guys, just a heads up.

I got a 2 day ban because of this script. I hadn't run it more than 6 hours in a 24 hour period and each time was like 3 hours with a 10 hour break in-between.

ALSOOOO - I got hacked 2 times but It didn't bother me as i only lost like 10M which is nothing if you buy GP XD

Not sure if the hacking was due to this script or the client in general.

Hey,

Sorry to hear about the ban - from those timings it sounds like you got quite unlucky. Considering the hacking, I can assure you that wasn't caused by the script - OSBot scripts do not have access to your account details; if you enter them, they are stored locally on your machine (AES-encrypted). To add to this, all SDN scripts are manually checked and verified by the developers to ensure no malicious code is pushed live, so likely the hacking was as a result of something else.

Best

Apa

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, bt3kk said:

I'm not sure im very comfortable with the crowds, unless you have any suggestions.

That makes sense, Crab Claw Isle can sometimes be a bit quieter, although much less efficient if you need food. Also, changing the time that you bot might help mitigate this; you could try training at off-peak hours?