APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, Neal Caffrey said:

Hey Apeac , fan of ur scripts. already bought the cooking script. Mind getting a trial to try out the rock grabs? thanks in advance

Hi there, sure thing! Although note that the client is currently down due to todays RS update. If the script is having issues, please let me know so that I can extend your trial to encompass the time for which OSBot is down!

6 hours ago, vytul said:

I keep consistently getting "Looting Casket" and it just sits there for minutes at a time until i have to completely reset OSBot. Any reason?

Hmm, that's odd. Perhaps there's something up with the casket looting system - I'll take a look.  In the mean time, I suggest running the bot with looting disabled. 

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Wash_Bucket1 said:

Hi, how can I make it so that it uses both super strength potions and super attack? It only shows the option for one potion right now.

Depending on your operating system you can use multi-click control (e.g ctrl+click or shift-click on windows) to select multiple potions.

I've been working on an overhaul of this script in recent times which will see to make this a little more intuitive :)

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...