APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

@Apaec I've tried the script out this morning, baby sitting the bot, and i've noticed there are a few tiny things wrong in my honest opinion.

I would of almost certainly died on 3/4 occasions to hob goblin on the west side, it was like the bot didn't know to eat even though it was on 8 hp. i had it set to 50% eating, and swordfish. it had a full inventory... i'm 64 hp on the account and it still hadn't ate.

I also had (4) dose combat potions and it wouldn't drink them whatever i tried.

I don't know what i'd done wrong, but i can screen grab the settings window if that would help.

Cheers.

@Apaec I've tried the script out this morning, baby sitting the bot, and i've noticed there are a few tiny things wrong in my honest opinion.

I would of almost certainly died on 3/4 occasions to hob goblin on the west side, it was like the bot didn't know to eat even though it was on 8 hp. i had it set to 50% eating, and swordfish. it had a full inventory... i'm 64 hp on the account and it still hadn't ate.

I also had (4) dose combat potions and it wouldn't drink them whatever i tried.

I don't know what i'd done wrong, but i can screen grab the settings window if that would help.

Cheers.

This is very odd, i've not seen the script fail to interact with the inventory yet. I'll run a few tests today with combat potions and swordfish and see if I can narrow it down. 

~Apa

It is auto Logging me out of the script as soon as i Start it. What do i do? Im on macbook if that changes anything

Telling me this

[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: Welcome to [APA Rock Crabs] by Apaec.
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Version: 3.49
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] All screenshots are saved in 'C:\aparockcrabsscreenshots'. Feel free to post them on the forums!
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: ======================================================================
[ERROR][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: Error in script onStart(): APA Rock Crabs
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier.createFromRenderedImage(ImageTypeSpecifier.java:925)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getWriter(ImageIO.java:1592)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(ImageIO.java:1520)
at a.Aux.k(i:230)
at Main.CON.<init>(q:723)
at Main.mainclass.onStart(t:581)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IiiiiiiiiIIi(ao:90)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(ao:241)
at org.osbot.R.run(jh:63)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:21 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
Edited by Garthdor

It is auto Logging me out of the script as soon as i Start it. What do i do? Im on macbook if that changes anything

Telling me this

[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: Welcome to [APA Rock Crabs] by Apaec.
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Version: 3.49
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] All screenshots are saved in 'C:\aparockcrabsscreenshots'. Feel free to post them on the forums!
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: ======================================================================
[ERROR][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: Error in script onStart(): APA Rock Crabs
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier.createFromRenderedImage(ImageTypeSpecifier.java:925)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getWriter(ImageIO.java:1592)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(ImageIO.java:1520)
at a.Aux.k(i:230)
at Main.CON.<init>(q:723)
at Main.mainclass.onStart(t:581)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IiiiiiiiiIIi(ao:90)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(ao:241)
at org.osbot.R.run(jh:63)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:20 AM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][09/20 08:33:21 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

That's new, the script should be compatible with OSX... perhaps try clearing your OSBot rock crabs data folder found in : 

C:\Users\ ...name... \OSBot\Data

After doing that, try again. If it still fails, try re-downloading OSBot and deleting the whole data folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this script has gotten my pure 98 str so far smile.png all thanks  to you QwPha8E.png

But now when im at east number 5; it'll refresh then come back and stand behind the house forever until I manually click to go back south to the 3 crab spot. It's always worked fine but 2 days ago it started happening didn't think too much of it but now its happening alot 

that's for your sand crabs not rockys, sorry

Edited by iroll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...