APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

seems to be having issues with pots. trying to use strength pots but its neglecting taking them from the bank for some reason

Are you sure you've taken into account inventory spaces? Make sure that the number of pots + runes (or tabs) + food is 28! :)

Otherwise, let me know if there's anything (eg error) logged in the console!

apa

Are you sure you've taken into account inventory spaces? Make sure that the number of pots + runes (or tabs) + food is 28! smile.png

apa

yeah i tried it with both exactly a full inventory if it withdrew everything and a few free spaces. scrolled through the log and i couldnt find anything odd around time of withdraw.

If i have any time left on the trial i will play around with the banking a bit more. Definitely looking at purchasing either way though. awesome script n.n

• Like 1

yeah i tried it with both exactly a full inventory if it withdrew everything and a few free spaces. scrolled through the log and i couldnt find anything odd around time of withdraw.

If i have any time left on the trial i will play around with the banking a bit more. Definitely looking at purchasing either way though. awesome script n.n

Are you sure you've taken into account inventory spaces? Make sure that the number of pots + runes (or tabs) + food is 28! smile.png

apa

got super strength (4) and it fixed it. not sure if it's meant to only support (4) :P

• Like 1

I tested the trial and it seems like a perfectly functioning script! 

The only issue I ran into it is it sometimes seems to get stuck when worldhopping is enabled. I switched this off and it could go on for days (including break manager).

Very good script! Will sure purchase this script soon when I need it

• Like 1

I tested the trial and it seems like a perfectly functioning script! 

The only issue I ran into it is it sometimes seems to get stuck when worldhopping is enabled. I switched this off and it could go on for days (including break manager).

Very good script! Will sure purchase this script soon when I need it

second this, it runs away from combat to switch worlds then runs right back next to a rockcrab rinse and repeat. (only saw this on east side)

awesome script though when i remember ill try get a nice proggy. had it working for roughly 6hours today no issues

Edited by rouseyrouse