APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Bought the bot.

Used it 4 hours straight.

Got banned.

Gimme a refund.

Used it 4 hours straight.

There's your answer! You've gotta be extra careful with botting nowadays, and make sure you're doing your best to stay protected. Use proxies/VPS/Ns, Mirror software and use sensible botting timings to stay safe. Using these techniques, i've stayed undetected since writing the script!

Unfortunately I cannot issue refunds (not that I don't want to, but that I cannot, it's not within my power as a scripter), however you can contact @Maldesto (site admin) to see if you're eligible for a refund.

Try and be more cautious next time! :) 

apa

• Like 1

Script just sits here for ages? is it meant to happen?

https://i.gyazo.com/0412121c167fe203bea9b71b2a64f579.gif

No, that's certainly not meant to happen! It looks like perhaps the worldhopping failed to perform. Perhaps for now run the script without worldhopping selected and this should no longer happen. Just do your best to find a nice quiet world without a cannon and you should be fine. Either way it looks like this issue is a very rare occurrence as I have been unable to recreate it (assuming nothing is shown in logger). Alternatively, you could stick to the east side.

~apa

Your shits bugged... ive restarted it about 4 times but it keeps running into west crabs attacking one, attacking a different one and then running out of rock crabs into town and attacks a warrior and trys to log till it dies. the first day of me paying for this it fucks up. NOT HAPPY AT ALL

That's very strange... It should run away from the warrior not attack it. The reason it's trying to log out is it wants to hop worlds, so if this isn't working out for you, I'd recommend disabling worldhopping. Alternatively, you can use the east side instead, which is safer for lower levels as there is no hobgoblin/warriors.

~apa

hey this bot has been great! I am having some kind bug though the last two days ive tried to start the bot it just pulls up the screen paint and never actually displays the options tab, so essentially i cant run it. any idea what this might be?

Anything logged in the console logger? also, try re-booting the bot :)

apa