APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

eveytime i run your script using range i come back and its just stopped working and just standuing there doing nothing. use to work great but idk now , sometimes it will go for a bit then it just stops functioning even when i restart it sad.png

@apaec ^^^

Odd, is there anything logged in the client? where does it stand? i'm going to need a bit more info so I can narrow down the issue! :)

apa

dang <.< rip, i used it for 8 hours to get 80-83 str on my main and got banned for 2 days

used it and got 1-70 str on 8 hour runs, and got perm banned once i hit 70 str

i'm going to try another acc and if it doesn't get to 70 str then i'm done with this script and buying a new one lol

8 hour runs is a long time! 

I recommend using generous breaks and mirror client (if you're able to afford it), and that will significantly cut your ban chances. Also try playing legit a little bit inbetween botting sessions. And maybe even run the script on a clean VPN if you want to be extra safe!

Sounds like you've been quite unlucky too. While i've done everything I can to make the script safer to use, it's still very reliant on users botting properly!

~apa

This script utilises the client integrated antiban - this ranges from random mouse movements to camera adjustments, pauses, fancy mouse moves etc. I've also added my own antiban which should very occasionally hover stats and open random tabs etc.

This will NOT stop you from getting banned however. It's down to you to ensure that you secure your bot as much as you can. This means using a VPN, running the script on mirror, and botting for sensible lengths of time. As a scripter, there's suprisingly little I can do to prevent bans, and i've already done my best to try and reduce them!

~apa