APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

i bought the bot but how do i use it now?

yo i bought the bot but how do i use it now when i go back to the script it says buy instead of bot

Hey

Sometimes payments take a little time to verify. Unforuntately I don't handle them so I cannot give you any further advice, however I recommend that if it's taken more than a couple of hours (and you haven't paid by e-cheque), you should PM @Maldesto and he will help you out a bit more :)

apa

Hey

Sometimes payments take a little time to verify. Unforuntately I don't handle them so I cannot give you any further advice, however I recommend that if it's taken more than a couple of hours (and you haven't paid by e-cheque), you should PM @Maldesto and he will help you out a bit more smile.png

apa

1500th post :P - epic script

• Like 1

Bought it yesterday, sometimes it walks away and changes world while status says idle- in combat. Then stands there and doesn't do anything.

Does it check correctly if in combat?

It's strange that it's getting stuck, not sure if it's a mirror client thing or caused by a recent update. Will look into it. But when hopping, it will first check to see if you're in combat and try and hop on the spot if you aren't.

apa

Would like to comment my feedback on this.

I received a 6 hour trial, I currently have a 3 hour session without no problems.

and I can say this is the best Rock Crab script I've ever used, I would recommend it any day and I feel safe leaving it on overnight. 

I will be purchasing this sometime tomorrow when I get money, best Rock Crab script on the market, do not hesitate to buy.

Keep up the good work APA!

• Like 1

Would like to comment my feedback on this.

I received a 6 hour trial, I currently have a 3 hour session without no problems.

and I can say this is the best Rock Crab script I've ever used, I would recommend it any day and I feel safe leaving it on overnight. 

I will be purchasing this sometime tomorrow when I get money, best Rock Crab script on the market, do not hesitate to buy.

Keep up the good work APA!

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you like it! :)

apa

Hi Apaec,

Just want to say love the script, have gotten a bunch of combat and range levels/

Definitely recommend this script if anyone is questioning whether or not to get it!

Thank you for the kind words and glad you like it :)

Feel free to leave a review if you have a few spare seconds too :) osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/

thanks

apa

You should check if in safe area, then switch world when path reaches end.

Because when walking reaches its destination it reverses the path automatically (wrong state), and then tries to switch worlds at the wrong place for example at rock crabs

Edited by iwalktheline

You should check if in safe area, then switch world when path reaches end.

Because when walking reaches its destination it reverses the path automatically (wrong state), and then tries to switch worlds at the wrong place for example at rock crabs

Will be working on a fix for this soon.

HI, the bot gets stuck when collecting ammo. then stops moving.

Which ammo are you using? :o