APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Apa the worldhopping on mirror is working again!! Wooooot! No more cannon dweebs ruining my spot! A minor issue, when my guy hops worlds or resets the crabs he runs south but agros the black unicorns which in turn smoke my tits and I end up dead in lumby x D

Is there any way to have the run path changed slightly west so my low level noob account doesn't piss off the unicorns?

Script is awesome, for those of you who don't know, now you know happy.png

QwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.png

Bah nvm worldhopping is broken vs cannons but works vs players, really weird LOL!!

It's probably an osbot issue I'll make a bug report

Edited by towelman

best script ive ever used 10 hr + proggies and i dont even use mirror; just could u add cannon support so i can train range here ty !

Hey ! :) glad you like it. Although as much as i'd love to write cannon support, I promised I would not. I've gone over the reason many times but the in summary, more cannons = more full worlds which cuts the exp rates of alot of my other users who do not wish to use cannons.

Sorry about that, but I hope you understand my decision! :)

apa

Apa the worldhopping on mirror is working again!! Wooooot! No more cannon dweebs ruining my spot! A minor issue, when my guy hops worlds or resets the crabs he runs south but agros the black unicorns which in turn smoke my tits and I end up dead in lumby x D

Is there any way to have the run path changed slightly west so my low level noob account doesn't piss off the unicorns?

Script is awesome, for those of you who don't know, now you know happy.png

QwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.png

Bah nvm worldhopping is broken vs cannons but works vs players, really weird LOL!!

It's probably an osbot issue I'll make a bug report

Hey!

Ye, it's pretty hard for me to test as my computer cannot actually handle mirror client (runs at a very low framerate  (<7) making it misclick pretty much everywhere). Unfortunately though, we've just gotta be patient for MGI to fix this. This is unfortunately out of my reach and I know other scripts suffer from the same issues, so you'll need to just stick with worldhopping disabled. As for the unicorn issue, I never thought of this, i'll see if I can either change the route or potentially make it reset using the cave? not sure.

Apa

• Like 1

Hey ! smile.png glad you like it. Although as much as i'd love to write cannon support, I promised I would not. I've gone over the reason many times but the in summary, more cannons = more full worlds which cuts the exp rates of alot of my other users who do not wish to use cannons.

Sorry about that, but I hope you understand my decision! smile.png

apa

Hey!

Ye, it's pretty hard for me to test as my computer cannot actually handle mirror client (runs at a very low framerate  (<7) making it misclick pretty much everywhere). Unfortunately though, we've just gotta be patient for MGI to fix this. This is unfortunately out of my reach and I know other scripts suffer from the same issues, so you'll need to just stick with worldhopping disabled. As for the unicorn issue, I never thought of this, i'll see if I can either change the route or potentially make it reset using the cave? not sure.

Apa

I really like the cave idea, pretty short running distance for every crab on the east side. I think the only reason the dark unicorn killed me was because my guy was trying to world hop. If he was just running south to reset the crabs I don't think I would have died. I think I'll overnight it still even without the worldhop feature and just /pray the cannoners don't stay for very long. (They should be thanking me for agroing the crabs!) ^_^

I really like the cave idea, pretty short running distance for every crab on the east side. I think the only reason the dark unicorn killed me was because my guy was trying to world hop. If he was just running south to reset the crabs I don't think I would have died. I think I'll overnight it still even without the worldhop feature and just /pray the cannoners don't stay for very long. (They should be thanking me for agroing the crabs!) happy.png

Am working on refreshing the crabs / hopping using cave as we speak! expect an update before you wake up.

Apa

• Like 1

UPDATE!

Version 3.38

• Added support for refreshing the crabs using the east cave. This option only works on the east side. It allows you to quickly and safely refresh the crabs and hop worlds without having to run all the way south. This is quite a bit update as it required a good amount of engine changes so please let me know if something goes wrong.
  • Other minor misc bug fixes

Happy botting! :)

apa

problems i am having with this bot is when crabs no longer become aggresive it is not running out of the area then running back in so they become aggresive again. instead it just walks from crab to crab constantly although the rock crab is not spawning as it is not aggresive. Also the movements have become very robotic for example if it does not stand on the highlighted white square it would sometimes walk back and forth making it look like someone is botting. Twice ive observed this and other players nearby asked what i was doing and if i was botting. 

Aggresive problem needs to be fixed...

problems i am having with this bot is when crabs no longer become aggresive it is not running out of the area then running back in so they become aggresive again. instead it just walks from crab to crab constantly although the rock crab is not spawning as it is not aggresive. Also the movements have become very robotic for example if it does not stand on the highlighted white square it would sometimes walk back and forth making it look like someone is botting. Twice ive observed this and other players nearby asked what i was doing and if i was botting. 

Aggresive problem needs to be fixed...

Hey

I was doing testing last night and it was hard to test aggressive issues as it took forever for the crabs to loose aggro for just 1 test haha!

Please can you tell me your setup? whether you were using east or west or random, and whether you had cave aggro reset on or off. I just need this info so I can get to the bottom of this problem. This issue must have arised from the resent update I pushed with the cave resetting system!

apa

cave aggro was off, using the east side, using runes to teleport

another problem i am facing is that it will not withdraw food when it banks. Ive set it to only withdraw 22 trouts when re banking. What happens is that it opens the bank, closes the bank then logs me off. Before i had this problem but realised that i just had too much food set for it to withdraw. Ive purposely put 22 as i know this is not even a full inventory giving extra free slots if necessary.

[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: You gained 0 Exp in 00:00:04.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:05 AM]: Withdrawing Trout x22

Finally, (i dont mean to be such a critique) but another problem which i noticed and i dont know if this is the same for everyone. When the bot has started and running, the advertisement which usually appears at the bottom of the screen constantly rotates around the screen and follows wherever the cursor goes whilst the bot is running. Can be a pain when you want to pause it so message someone as the advert is still spinning and makes it difficult to click on the rs screen and not the advert.

Asides from these, i love this bot to bits. Before used to run it 15 hours a more a day with 0 issues :)
Edited by doncarlos429

cave aggro was off, using the east side, using runes to teleport

another problem i am facing is that it will not withdraw food when it banks. Ive set it to only withdraw 22 trouts when re banking. What happens is that it opens the bank, closes the bank then logs me off. Before i had this problem but realised that i just had too much food set for it to withdraw. Ive purposely put 22 as i know this is not even a full inventory giving extra free slots if necessary.

[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: You gained 0 Exp in 00:00:04.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:04 AM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 11:36:05 AM]: Withdrawing Trout x22

Finally, (i dont mean to be such a critique) but another problem which i noticed and i dont know if this is the same for everyone. When the bot has started and running, the advertisement which usually appears at the bottom of the screen constantly rotates around the screen and follows wherever the cursor goes whilst the bot is running. Can be a pain when you want to pause it so message someone as the advert is still spinning and makes it difficult to click on the rs screen and not the advert.

Asides from these, i love this bot to bits. Before used to run it 15 hours a more a day with 0 issues smile.png

1) I've just pushed an update (3.39) which will fix any issues you have with refreshing (hopefully!) Let me know if they continue (MAKE SURE YOU ARE RUNNING 3.39 BEFORE SAYING ANYHTING! smile.png )

2) Banking seems to be fine for me, it is able to withdraw a full inventory just fine... perhaps you calculated the potion amount + 2 runes for teleport + food was maybe 1 or 2 above 28?

3) am fixing this as we speak

cheers!

apa

EDIT:

Just pushed a nested update as part of 3.39 which will stop random things spinning around the screen (such as random solver screen, debug messages, adverts.

============================================================================================

UPDATE!

Version 3.39 changelog:

• Fixed outstanding bugs with crab refreshing and by default the script will now always run south unless specified otherwise.
  • Added additional console log message to aid with the debugging process.
  • Stopped anything other than the cursor rotating around the screen.

Happy botting! Update should be live shortly (within the next few hours) when the script manager gets round to checking and publishing the source.

apa

Edited by Apaec