APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

hey is there a feature to USE a cannon? along with say...knives? lemme know.

Sorry mate, the script doesn't support cannons.

Apa

World hopping doesn't work on the mirror client

TULd0nI.png

Well, it's an issue with the mirror client itself for a start, as it's still in beta not everything is working. I suggest running the script without worldhopping for now, until the devs get round to fixing this error. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do but wait until the devs fix it as when the client goes red / is logged out, I have no control over what happens.

Apaec

Sorry mate, the script doesn't support cannons.

Apa

Well, it's an issue with the mirror client itself for a start, as it's still in beta not everything is working. I suggest running the script without worldhopping for now, until the devs get round to fixing this error. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do but wait until the devs fix it as when the client goes red / is logged out, I have no control over what happens.

Apaec

Ah okay yeah I turned off world hopping, I think the new mirror client update broke it because it used to work perfectly fine

• Like 1

If you don't mind me asking what does the next update include smile.png

Thanks in advance

Resolved

I will push it when I get the chance. It will have a fix for being upstairs in the bank, a tweak to the teleport failsafe as someone reported it got stuck near the cave, and that's about it. Maybe a couple of other bug fixes If I see them.

apaec