APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

yo apaec i didnt regret buying the script but it bugs now and it logs off takes ages sometimes to whitdraw pots and food u got skype to send u the pics? or add me on skype                        Liviahd

kind regards,

NON

Hey!

Have discussed via pm, but the banking bug I do know about and is actually client related (happens to all scripts actually!) where it sometimes fails to withdraw something. The script will eventually sort itself out but we've just gotta wait for a dev to get round to fixing it!

Apaec

@apaec Hey ! Is this script working good ? i am wondering if i should buy it or not..can i have a trial or something to test it ?

Thank you for the purchase smile.png

Hope it lives up to your expectations!

Feel free to leave a review as well!

Apa

@apaec Hey ! Is this script working good ? i am wondering if i should buy it or not..can i have a trial or something to test it ?

Hey,

sure! I've enabled a 24h trial on your account. Enjoy! let me kno if you need longer.

Apa

Edit: apologies, it seems the auth didn't go through. I've teens led it so when you reboot the client you should see the script.

Edited by Apaec

You know what would be great, if you added a cannon support on this script wink.png

Hey :)

I'm afraid I can't and dont plan to add cannon support to the script, not because I can't or don't want to, but because it really affects how the script runs for players who won't use a cannon. As introducing cannon support ultimately means a world cannot really be used efficiently by any player other than the cannon user, this would put other customers off and I want to make it a fair place to train for all :) 

But do not fret, i've still got other updates coming out, i've been working recently on a GUI saving feature which loads your previous gui on startup :) This update should hopefully be out soon

Apaec

UPDATE!!!

Tired of always entering the GUI when you start the script, then realising you got something wrong and stop and restart the script? Ye same, so what i've done is make the script save your GUI when you press the start button. When you load up the script the next time, it will remember your last setup allowing you to start the script in no time at all smile.png

VERSION 3.20

• Few quick fixes to GUI
  • Added GUI save feature which remembers last GUI

Hope you're enjoying the frequent updates!

Happy botting

Apaec

PS Update should be available within the next 24h. Please let me know if you like the save feature and if it works well for you!

Edited by Apaec