what the... master chief gets his twc off

lolmanden

I feel the main reason he got it is because he's actually helpful around the forums and didn't scam quit, in a sense.

How many chances have i been given compared to master chief?

I'm different kind of helpful who makes people laugh and interactive. I'm not an java or forum expertise.

Edited by lolmanden

It was an error that @Master Chief has his twc off. This is an error that i want to solve the question ''why?''.

This isn't a forum error, it's a judgement error. This I'd about problems pertaining to the functionality of the site, not about people doing this or that.

Should've posted this in community discussion or pmd someone, lol.

This isn't a forum error, it's a judgement error. This I'd about problems pertaining to the functionality of the site, not about people doing this or that.

Should've posted this in community discussion or pmd someone, lol.

I guess moderator can move this, but that's a minor thing.

What i want to know is that, Master chief tried to scam osbot and he unbanned accounts that are banned. Now compare that with $10 when i was new.

I guess moderator can move this, but that's a minor thing.

What i want to know is that, Master chief tried to scam osbot and he unbanned accounts that are banned. Now compare that with $10 when i was new.

Honestly, I see it more about the reasoning than the amount. The reasoning tells you someone's intentions and what they thought about while doing it. That can't be priced.

But he did do something similar, I believe.