Has anyone been banned for transferring wealth?

bot boy45

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has been banned on an account that they have never botted on before for trading money off of an account that has been botting (ie. goldfarming account). I'm just wondering because I may have been IP flagged and I want to keep my main clean for a little while and use a couple farmers for money in the mean time.

If so, what about doing it through duel arena?

Also how many bans does it take to get IP ban? ( I know it's not a set amount, just ballpark it.)

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has been banned on an account that they have never botted on before for trading money off of an account that has been botting (ie. goldfarming account). I'm just wondering because I may have been IP flagged and I want to keep my main clean for a little while and use a couple farmers for money in the mean time.

If so, what about doing it through duel arena?

Also how many bans does it take to get IP ban? ( I know it's not a set amount, just ballpark it.)

Usually trading large sums of cash for nothing in return will flag the trade. What people usually do is trade useless junk from the main to the mule to prevent this. 

Just be careful when you trade over.

Alright I'll probably do the W1 duel arena method.

What if I have been botting on the same IP though?.... ( I know it's stupid)

Sorry for all of the dumb questions, I've been out of the botting game for a few years now. 

A question I haven't gotten a solid answer on as well is the whole being banned on an account you're not botting with because you're botting on the same IP with another account.. Anyone have this happen to them?

Alright I'll probably do the W1 duel arena method.

What if I have been botting on the same IP though?.... ( I know it's stupid)

Sorry for all of the dumb questions, I've been out of the botting game for a few years now. 

A question I haven't gotten a solid answer on as well is the whole being banned on an account you're not botting with because you're botting on the same IP with another account.. Anyone have this happen to them?

hasn't happen'd to me but lots of people say there legit account got banned for botting because they was botting on the same ip

Yep real world trading its bannable ive never been banned for it but i know its bannable. 

RWT is like trading real world currency/items for in game currency/items. I think what he means is like transferring gold/items to another account... which falls under a completely different category. Like, multi logging or some shit. I think most people "drop traded" to get this accomplished back in the day, I remember one time I saw this dude behind edgeville bank just sitting there so I had an idea and I ran to the exact spot he was standing and spam clicked underneath him, long story short got 5M and 5K cooked lobs on accident. Honestly it's really easy to just open two tabs via the OSBot client and login to account #1 and #2. Then, you can trade items/gold between either account freely. It works for me, anyways. :o

RWT is like trading real world currency/items for in game currency/items. I think what he means is like transferring gold/items to another account... which falls under a completely different category. Like, multi logging or some shit. I think most people "drop traded" to get this accomplished back in the day, I remember one time I saw this dude behind edgeville bank just sitting there so I had an idea and I ran to the exact spot he was standing and spam clicked underneath him, long story short got 5M and 5K cooked lobs on accident. Honestly it's really easy to just open two tabs via the OSBot client and login to account #1 and #2. Then, you can trade items/gold between either account freely. It works for me, anyways. ohmy.png

do you use separate IP's for your accounts/are you able to on osbot client? How can I be able to open more than one tab?