Need Math Help

Mikasa

I clicked it & it gave me this symbol

GBcd8h8.png

& as you said, a = first variable in bracket i.e. 2h, so I'd input the h as well? can't seem to figure out how to do variables on this calculator.

It's 3 am, I feel like dying at this point

Yeah, I want to get a graphing one, I suck dick at graphing.

My current problem I'm working on is "Graph the following equation and using that graph tell which is true: x^2 + y^2 - 2x + 6y = 6"

Come to Chat bbe <3

Look up the Taylor theorem, that should help to solve it. I had to do stuff like this in my exams around christmas time last year. Unfortuantely i forget stuff like that really quickly. If you can't figure it out i'll check my math book from last semester and try to solve it this evening (yes because first i have to study a solid 6h...)

I clicked it & it gave me this symbol

GBcd8h8.png

& as you said, a = first variable in bracket i.e. 2h, so I'd input the h as well? can't seem to figure out how to do variables on this calculator.

It's 3 am, I feel like dying at this point

Yeah, I want to get a graphing one, I suck dick at graphing.

My current problem I'm working on is "Graph the following equation and using that graph tell which is true: x^2 + y^2 - 2x + 6y = 6"

That looks like an equation of a circle to me, you'd want to complete the square, get the co-ords of the centre, find radius and then draw a circle round those points.

That looks like an equation of a circle to me, you'd want to complete the square, get the co-ords of the centre, find radius and then draw a circle round those points.

So I'd make it x^2 - 2x + ___ + y^2 + 6x + ___ = 6, right?

My notes are so scattered on this subject, so looking at it makes no sense right now.

I'm probably just going to go to sleep and work on it in the morning.

After i've finished my paper I'm doing i'll work out a solution. I'll drop you a PM sometime with a link to my schools intranet, you can use my login details. The whole maths section has a tonnes of notes and papers which will help you out alot :)

Or just tell me what you want and I'll send it over skype etc :)

• Like 1

After i've finished my paper I'm doing i'll work out a solution. I'll drop you a PM sometime with a link to my schools intranet, you can use my login details. The whole maths section has a tonnes of notes and papers which will help you out alot :)

Or just tell me what you want and I'll send it over skype etc :)

Sounds good :)

I'll be up in about 5 hours.