Change the limiting PM's

Kittens

There are people who make new accounts to spam out/PM mass phish links and crap and what not but this is no reason to punish those who follow the rules and don't do stuff like that.  i go through more than a few trades a day and always PM people i trade with to be safe and not get scammed and to make sure they feel good about trading with me and etc.

Remove this, this is complete nonsense

FaQH3YL.png

There are people who make new accounts to spam out/PM mass phish links and crap and what not but this is no reason to punish those who follow the rules and don't do stuff like that. i go through more than a few trades a day and always PM people i trade with to be safe and not get scammed and to make sure they feel good about trading with me and etc.

Remove this, this is complete nonsense

FaQH3YL.png

Verified should get VIP ^_^

Buy Sponsor.

Uh no, thats complete and utter BS, i'm not going to buy a rank just so i can PM constantly. you limiting the user to 1 pm every hour/hours is nonsense

Verified should get VIP happy.png

Same response to you, Uh no, thats complete and utter BS, i'm not going to buy a rank just so i can PM constantly. you limiting the user to 1 pm every hour/hours is nonsense

I'm not going to pay for something that should be allowed in the first place, i'ma pay so i can send PM's ? lol uh no heck no

PM's take up unneeded space.

If you don't pay, you don't get the convenience of having a big PM box.

I dont think you read thread correctly. It is limiting the PMs saying I can send one every hour or two.... I could care less about the inbox space. It wouldnt matter if its 25 instead of 50. But the issue is I cant send PMs....

Exactly :p

Some of the money goes towards the server, which has a size limit I'm assuming, so if you don't give any funds, you don't get to take up the extra space :)

That's just what I'm assuming is the reason behind the limit.[/quote

I dont think you fully understand what I'm talking about lol.

Uh no, thats complete and utter BS, i'm not going to buy a rank just so i can PM constantly. you limiting the user to 1 pm every hour/hours is nonsense

Same response to you, Uh no, thats complete and utter BS, i'm not going to buy a rank just so i can PM constantly. you limiting the user to 1 pm every hour/hours is nonsense

I'm not going to pay for something that should be allowed in the first place, i'ma pay so i can send PM's ? lol uh no heck no

Not really cos u don't see me complaining ^_^

Guys you're not reading my issue right. Im not complaining about my inbox being super TINY lol.

Im saying the issue is that I can only pm other people every hour or few hours it says it wont let me. ThaTs not an inbox space issue lol

Not really cos u don't see me complaining ^_^

The whole point of buying paid ranks is to get more privileges, more inbox space is just one of them.

Ur osd... privileges? Im not asking for a bigger inbox.....

Guys you're not reading my issue right. Im not complaining about my inbox being super TINY lol.

Im saying the issue is that I can only pm other people every hour or few hours it says it wont let me. ThaTs not an inbox space issue lol

Your not getting it either, Rank = no PM sending limit... Get a rank.

Ur osd... privileges? Im not asking for a bigger inbox.....

OSBot has made over 1.5k from my scripts, 3X $500 donor so why should I get a rank, I support them in my own way. Considerably larger than any donatable rank. Edited by Divinity