Osbot merchh stuff

Sky

I'm not selling these, nor do I own any. I just felt bored and wanted to make stuff. 

edit; if given the legal use of the logo and name I could design something better if you guys were interested. I only spent like 2 minutes from a custom wears website making these.

Beanies (Come in every color)

bBgzh2m.png

Shirts (Front) 

Ui0xWo5.png

Shirt (Back)

[All pips/Multiple pips]

WK7dIAy.pngFBrQkho.pngzKqTqdl.png

Staff shirts (Back)

JPgwIRG.pngVy5eIZn.png

Hoodies

DDDuvhg.pngF03Ydfi.png

Edited by Asuna

I'd totally buy an OSD shirt if one was made available smile.png

You being serious or what? Because I have always wanted to make shirts and sell them and etc I have plenty of experience with shipping and logistics a bit.

If OSBot/Laz would give me permission to allow me to use the image of OSBot and its name to put on shirts and etc then I would be able to sell them of course and what not. 

Only issue would be id have to spend a few 100 bucks like maybe 400-600 on a shirt press, and not sure how they do hats but i can easily find out and beanies and etc, and i could probably make it happen.

Also @Laz and Dashboard, I have a very close friend who lives in Florida and is a reserve police officer there and i could probably visit him this summer and meet up with Laz to see if we could set some agreements up or something =)

Edited by Verified

And when Runescape Mods see that , they'll be like you botter ! Stalks you home and tracks your IP outside your house...5minutes later inb4 banned.

lol okay stalking is illegal and jmods live in the UK only, i'll laugh when someone calls the cops and arrest a jmod for stlaking someone wearing a shirt saying I bot  or has osbot on it