Chatbox suggestion - Scrollbar PM's!

RoomScape

Add a scrollbar to the PM's in the chatbox much like we have on the list of online users. I normally have my PM's like this daily and so if I don't refresh the page or exit PM's, the online list can get to the bottom of the page and overlaps with the wording and it's all one big mess of confusion.

5060790518.jpg

Wouldn't be bad but I think just keeping open only the chats you are active in is a lot more efficient

I keep them open in case I need to look back at them. Still, a scrollbar wouldn't hurt. I believe it should be possible to add, also.

why add something because you're too bone idol to remove the excess chats that you no longer require?

I highly doubt I'm the only one who ever had this problem in the history of OSBot.

I keep them open in case I need to look back at them. Still, a scrollbar wouldn't hurt. I believe it should be possible to add, also.

I highly doubt I'm the only one who ever had this problem in the history of OSBot.

No but you're the only one making a big deal out of it and requesting them change it for 'You' as you're the one who's making the thread.

just click the x's and not put extra load on the staff team as i'm sure they have enough shit doing the client.