Happy 300 Feedback 10$ Voucher GiveAway

Oliver

1.) Like this post.

2.) Write a comment why you should win the 10$ and not someone else.

- The voucher will be given to the person who has the best reason to get it.

- This will be in 24h From this Post. 12:12 GMT+1

Good luck everyone smile.png

Well lets see the reason why I think I should get it is because I have a goal/dream which is located here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/50220-goldfarming-goal/#entry562356 to try and goldfarm/bot up to like around 100mil and end up selling it so I can get some paypal cash so that I may use it to put it towards a new Tower that I really want sooooooo freaking badly........ and winning this would get me 10 dollars closer to my goal =)

Isn't twc over vip? ohmy.png

Oh forgot..

Okay, this is my story of why i'd need $10.

I'm 16-year-old boy, i stopped schooling when i was in ss 2 cos of embarrassment. I don't drink nor smoke cos i once preached against it at a program we did when i was in pry 6. Until few months ago all my life i had sex with just 3 girls. I wanted to change cos i thinks bad guys enjoy life while honest ones suffer so i got myself involved with love peddlers about 3 months ago. Which make it 5 girls.

I stopped school cos i had mouth-odor, i discovered it when i was in jss 2, i had to stop schooling cos it was getting intense (i couldn't breath when I'm sitting close to someone because my breathing stinks) i don't talk to anyone in school, i don't answer questions in class if teachers ask even when i know the answer. I started spitting a lot after a while (still in jss 2) i spits like a thousand time in a day and i can't stop myself from doing it.

That's why i don't keep friends in school cos there is no way i can relate with them. My parents are poor so that can't do anything. I was so handsome, yes i said it handsome cos girls seduces me both at school and at home but i can't do the move cos of my problem. In 2007 i got to know that it was staphyloccoccus, so i kept wondering how i got infected, i never had sex nor kiss in my life!

After hustling on my own and little help from my mom cos my dad is just so poor! He his always broke when the need for money arise. I joined junior sec. School when the school was in second term cos my dad was so broke and he couldn't pay registration fee 370 naira and he couldn't buy my school uniform. Lemme leave that story. I later got to know it was staph cos i heard something similar to what I'm suffering from in a oko oloyun program so i went for a lab test (Urine MSC) it showed i had staphyloccocus aureus. They told me to take antibiotics (cipro tab and blood tonic and some other drugs) it cost 750 my mom gave me part of the money.

After a while the mouth odor stopped and spitting reduced. I was so happy and i felt brand new. 2 weeks later it resurfaced. I started buying cipro tab on my own when my mom could no longer help. After some time i was tired as i can't afford and for that reason anything helps.

• Like 1

I hope I could win this voucher beacuse I want to buy products from this website which can help me in-game. I have no paypal myself and I really dont want to spend all my Runescape gold on vouchers. This would really make my day if you gave it to me! I had some stressfull weeks the past month beacuse of exam, so a voucher code would make me a happy OSbotter biggrin.png

Edited by Framble

I would "appreciate" the $10, that would be given to me, because 4 days ago, I got hacked, I lost 103M bank, and I was left with a santa hat and 12K cash.

I again have no idea how the hack went on, what happened, or anything. As I didn't go to any key logger sites whatsoever.

If I could get 10 dollars, I would use that money wisely on a script so I can pick flax or something to get back in the game, then slowly, when I can, i'll buy a skiller script, and try to make as much money as I can.

I didn't want to make it big and very emotional, but I sure do hope you can understand.

However, goodluck to the winner :), and hopefully that person if not me would use that money wisely! :)