Learning to script

Molepepper

Okay so I really want to know how to script things because all I do is spend my time on the computer and since I started botting again, I would like to attempt to make more bots. Like simple things like powerminers and fishers. But my question is, should I wait for the new update to come out before I start learning or should I start now and have to re-learn everything basically?

Okay so I really want to know how to script things because all I do is spend my time on the computer and since I started botting again, I would like to attempt to make more bots. Like simple things like powerminers and fishers. But my question is, should I wait for the new update to come out before I start learning or should I start now and have to re-learn everything basically?

depends.

if you know java than switching between API's is really a breeze, but starting off only

learning how to script for an API is a bit more tedious.

if all you do is learn an api and not java than it may take you longer to adapt.

but then again 2.0 is said to have an engine that runs scripts of the current version.

so if you learn this one you have no need to update unless they add better features.

• Like 1

If I could quote you I would, but I have looked into coding and stuff and could anyone give me a estimate on how hard it would be to learn Java as a beginner?

depends on how you learn.

if your a logical methodical person its quite easy too pick up.

basic level java isn't very hard too learn either way.

just takes time and practice.

• Like 1

My best advice to you is don't learn basic java, get more in depth, if you can, learn a bit of another language and you'll understand how things work even further. And you should just make small projects that are challenging since they test your skill in programming, and the most important, your logic skill. 

In my high school class, every assignment we do, I get the visual image in my head within 10 seconds or right away, while the others don't even know what's going on, it's because I have a lot of experience doing challenging things like these that logic solving becomes a second sense to you.

• Like 1