Pandemic's Law Master Trial Giveaway

Pandemic

Hey guys!

As you may know, I just released a new script that uses the master/slave method of crafting law runes.

If you're unfamiliar with this method, check it out here.

As soon as the banking situation is under control, I plan on giving away 3 free one week trials of this script, under a couple conditions:

1) Leave feedback on the thread

2) Report any and all bugs you may find

To enter, simply leave a reply with your dream car, and I'll be choosing 3 random winners on the 15th of this month (if banking isn't resolved by then, I'll still choose winners, but won't start the count until it's fixed).

Thanks!

Edited by Pandemic
  • Like 1

Ford Crown vic with legal tint to my state and a few radios/antennas sticking out of the vehicle and etc also as well as a train horn installed on it and and a PA system. Preferably a 2010 or 2011 model =) rofl

Or a Chevy Taho or Suburban one of the newer models not more than like 4-5 years old preferably =) 

• Like 1

Ironic since I am saving up for my first car atm :D

I would love to have an Audi TT as my dream car but my budget car that I am going to aspire to is a jaguar X-Type

Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway and winning would allow me to expand my goldfarm and reach my goals quicker.

Good luck to everyone!