Thinking of buying a tablet.

RoomScape

Which one do you guys think I should get? Price is a factor, unfortunately, so consider that. My sister recently got the LG GPad 8.3 and I was playing with it and I began to develop an interest in them.

I was thinking of the iPad Air since I did a it of research and found that it's the best, but feel free to leave me suggestions. I just don't want those windows 8 wannabe laptop tablet with fake keyboard things. I already have a laptop, so yeah. biggrin.png

Just bought this one.

Also bought a case and screen protector (and iPhone charger for my sis)

pg4umHv.png

Edited by RoomScape

Which one do you guys think I should get? Price is a favor, unfortunately, so consider that. My sister recently got the LG GPad 8.3 and I was playing with it and I began to develop an interest in them.

I was thinking of the iPad Air since I did a it of research and found that it's the best, but feel free to leave me suggestions. I just don't want those windows 8 wannabe laptop tablet with fake keyboard things. I already have a laptop, so yeah. biggrin.png

i have an ipad 4 and it is very very very good IMO

Dude, there are so many sweet powerful tablets out right now. IMHO, best bang for your buck is an Android device all the way. Newegg's a good place to buy tablets online, I bought an Asus Nexus 7 off them.

Check this out :3

I never did get those tablets that turned into laptops..

I never did get those tablets that turned into laptops..

Well with that one the benefit is that you're running android(Good for Tablet UI) when in tablet mode, or Desktop Version of Windows 8 (Good for PC work) in PC mode. It's got the power and functionality of a PC combined with the entertainment and convenience of a tablet.

But I understand you may want a full-blooded tablet.

Edited by Deffiliate

Well with that one the benefit is that you're running android(Good for Tablet UI) when in tablet mode, or Desktop Version of Windows 8 (Good for PC work) in PC mode. It's got the power and functionality of a PC combined with the entertainment and convenience of a tablet.

But I understand you may want a full-blooded tablet.

I have a laptop and windows 8 is weird af. I'll just use it as a tablet if I get it.