Why was my Veteran rank removed?

Booch

@@FearMe, this is the response when asking why your rank was removed.

'@FearMe's rank was removed for making a thread saying everyone should move to a different bot because OSBot "sucks", which was indirect advertisement because we know he was in the process of actually moving communities >.>
t was removed directly when he made the post, since he has been causing nothing but trouble.
In the past he has made fake farewell threads, causing devs to remove all of his scripts and then he requests them to be added back etc.'

As for you @Booch I'm not sure mate.
  • Like 1

@@FearMe, this is the response when asking why your rank was removed.

'@FearMe's rank was removed for making a thread saying everyone should move to a different bot because OSBot "sucks", which was indirect advertisement because we know he was in the process of actually moving communities >.>

t was removed directly when he made the post, since he has been causing nothing but trouble.

In the past he has made fake farewell threads, causing devs to remove all of his scripts and then he requests them to be added back etc.'

As for you @Booch I'm not sure mate.

Because it sucks.

The only thing that is keeping community is that osbot was developed quickly so there was not much of choice which bot u want to use, now we have plenty of better bots. But yh, I wont move cuz i spent too much time on developing current scripts.

Edited by PolishCivil
  • Like 10