Why wont my accs last more than 6 hours?

Nike

I use proxies with the osbot client. I use breaks 3 hours on like 1 hour off. I woke up this moring to 1 of my 2 accounts banned. Turned on the other bot because my power went out, it was on around 30 mins then it got banned. Another account of mine that wasn't even botted or over night got banned like wtf is jagex doing to me. Also the script im using is blast furance script. But this seems to happen to me no matter what script I am using. An suggestions other than proxies. I need to call my internet provider to chnage my home ip, I have a dynamic ip, so its very difficult to change. 

I just started playing rs after getting perm banned on my main 3 weeks ago

I made 2 accounts (using a vpn throughtout everything) YESTERDAY and botted flax for 10 hours for some gps and i just got banned 2 hours ago spinning the flax on both accounts...

obviously my ip address wasnt the issue since it was a different ip from somewhere in alaska lol. so I blame osbot. I didnt know randoms were broken. The bots was stuck in a beekeeper random for 6 hours and boom banned 5 hours from then. gg $10