Overriding default BankPin Script

duncanrp

Hey,

I want to make a script that overrides default bank pin script and uses this script to do it instead. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks.

Trying to make a bank pin solver will most certainly get you banned from the forums. You don't need to know anything related to this. Edited by Divinity

Im not trying to hack? Just want to make my own Pin Random

Don't see the need for this, you could easily script the pinball random solver and achieve the same effect if you're trying to do this for a "learning curve" but even still what you're trying to do is not allowed.

Don't see the need for this, you could easily script the pinball random solver and achieve the same effect if you're trying to do this for a "learning curve" but even still what you're trying to do is not allowed.

The pin solver is a tad slow. If he's going for performance, that could be a reason.

Then again, most methods in the API are also slow.

The pin solver is a tad slow. If he's going for performance, that could be a reason.

Then again, most methods in the API are also slow.

100% Sure he's not going for performance. I remember a post similar to this a while back asking how they actually solve the random from a "1 post" member also that's why i'm a bit suspicious.

Edit: Post your source to your supposed bank pin solver, we will review it and give you the solution if its safe.

Edited by Divinity

I don't see anything wrong with this?

@OP this should get you started if you know what you're doing:

randomManager.registerHook(new RandomBehaviourHook(RandomManager.BANK_PIN) {
	@Override
	public void onActivate() throws InterruptedException {
		super.onActivate();
	}
});

Take a look at the API for more methods you can override.

100% Sure he's not going for performance. I remember a post similar to this a while back asking how they actually solve the random from a "1 post" member also that's why i'm a bit suspicious.

Edit: Post your source to your supposed bank pin solver, we will review it and give you the solution if its safe.

No offence, but I came to this community for a chance to develop some scripts and possibly help the community, not the best welcoming party in the world. Second, how am I able to post the source to a bank pin solver when I haven't even written it yet due to not be able to test it whatsoever because of the default Bank Pin Solver Script kicking in automatically.

No offence, but I came to this community for a chance to develop some scripts and possibly help the community, not the best welcoming party in the world. Second, how am I able to post the source to a bank pin solver when I haven't even written it yet due to not be able to test it whatsoever because of the default Bank Pin Solver Script kicking in automatically.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound degrading or attacking in any way. I'm just trying to be cautious for the other user's on this forum who will potentially use the scripts you make. @Swizzbeat posted the solution for you, again I apologize for the hassle but you can never be too cautious.

Best of luck 

• Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with this?

@OP this should get you started if you know what you're doing:

randomManager.registerHook(new RandomBehaviourHook(RandomManager.BANK_PIN) {
	@Override
	public void onActivate() throws InterruptedException {
		super.onActivate();
	}
});
Take a look at the API for more methods you can override.

Where do you put this at?