I have severe Camera Lock Disorder. Please help

GoldenGates

I can't play with an unlocked camera, I just can't. I can unlock it for a while every now and then, averaging to about 40% of gameplay with unlocked, but I can't stand it. .-.

I'm now level 23, been grinding (not exp wise but experience/knowledge wise) for the last month and few weeks and still play with a locked camera.

I end up getting lost during team fights and forget to press space and spazz out...I actually flashed when I panicked and ran into a wall. I found this out after the opponents and team mates laughed at my face. 

QQ Halp me pls.

bind unlock camera to space bar, and play locked camera 75% of the time like dyrus.

I play locked camera, with what I said above ^^

:o Great idea, you saved me yet again in League.

I think I deleted you from league btw, can you add SirRan again? I think you were GT Takashi? :D 

Really grateful for the help before btw, set me on the right track.

ohmy.png Great idea, you saved me yet again in League.

I think I deleted you from league btw, can you add SirRan again? I think you were GT Takashi? biggrin.png

Really grateful for the help before btw, set me on the right track.

Just be aware, there's some champs you can't play camera locked very much with. Generally the long ranged ones, like Lux.

If you play how I mentioned, you'll be able to play completely unlocked camera in a month. You'll just prefer this way.

Edit: 

You basically have to play unlocked camera to function on purple side bottom lane too.

Edited by zaros784