A little recap on the public BETA release

Maxi

• Developer

Hi everyone,

After a hectic week for Laz, Kyle and me working hard to get the BETA ready for release we can finally sit down for a moment and enjoy the good moments where this community is starting to grow on you. As we have made a new list of features to add, bugs to fix and general fine tunings, we will release a newer version of the bot sometime next week with more features for the api and less bugs. This should again be a major improvement, as this release was as opposed to the private BETA release. As time will pass eventually everything you will ever be able to ask for will be there for you in OSBot.

Today was the first update to the game that we had to anticipate on. We updated our hooks and unfortunately had to fix 3 of them. Although we were able to quickly fix them and update the server with the new hooks. For the future we plan on an automatic system which automatically will update the hooks on the server once an update occurs, so no more waiting until either one of us gets online to update your hooks. We also have a couple of updates ready to our hook system to make them even more reliable. I won't get into detail as our hooks are stable overall already, but this will make it even less likely that one will break.

As time goes by, I really want to point out that you as a community have been nice to us overall. Remember that this place is one we all hope to stay for a while in a good mood. So we love the fact that you are helping each other out, as we can't spend all day helping you out as we need our time for OSBot itself.

Yours sincerely,

Maxi