Bring back $250 and $500 donor?

RoomScape

Bring back the ranks?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

Segregation based on wealth?

There's already V.I.P / Sponsor / $100 donor. If you're going to say that adding these two ranks alone would cause this, then how do you explain other paid ranks? If anything this already occurs based off your ideology. So how would adding two more ranks change anything?

It absolutely does! Sponsor is a cheap way of buying VIP for an extended period of time. So VIP and Sponsor don't count in this discussion. The 100$ donor shows you went out of your way to donate to OSBot. Some people here abuse the fact that they donated a number amount. They think they stand above all other members of the community. Why would you want to add another 'class' to the people of OSBot?

If people want to donate $250 or $500, THEN THEY WOULD. The only reason they're not is because they want a social symbol to tell the community that they did something good. I have never in my life seen a form of donating so selfish and more greedy than here.

It absolutely does! Sponsor is a cheap way of buying VIP for an extended period of time. So VIP and Sponsor don't count in this discussion. The 100$ donor shows you went out of your way to donate to OSBot. Some people here abuse the fact that they donated a number amount. They think they stand above all other members of the community. Why would you want to add another 'class' to the people of OSBot?

If people want to donate $250 or $500, THEN THEY WOULD. The only reason they're not is because they want a social symbol to tell the community that they did something good. I have never in my life seen a form of donating so selfish and more greedy than here.

You just contradicted yourself in your own words. You mention that $100 donor shows the users who "go out of their way to donate to OSBot" yet you condemn those who do it at larger amounts at the same time?

These ranks are literally the same as $100 donor, just a larger number. The fact that you call OSBot money-hungry and greedy baffles me. OSBot is a business. You're essentially calling Apple or Microsoft money hungry for selling their products, which is what they're designed to do.

Idiot how can you "abuse the fact of you're donation amount?" Kid, donations don't do anything but help out OSbot so shut up and stop contradicting yourself as you fail at trying to sound smart--in reality you're just bitching just to bitch and get attention.

You just contradicted yourself in your own words. You mention that $100 donor shows the users who "go out of their way to donate to OSBot" yet you condemn those who do it at larger amounts at the same time?

These ranks are literally the same as $100 donor, just a larger number. The fact that you call OSBot money-hungry and greedy baffles me. OSBot is a business. You're essentially calling Apple or Microsoft money hungry for selling their products, which is what they're designed to do.

You took my statement the wrong way. I was stating that people use the $100 donor symbol to show they're better than others. Adding more ranks would just increase that void between those people and others.

Maybe you should add a "I donated xxxxx amount" PIP so we can let people get into a donating war. It would help OSBot and we would see who truly cares about the bot instead of a stupid PIP.

If there is no 'minimum' to donate, people will actually donate what they feel the bot deserves instead of doing it to get a stupid symbol and community recognition.

Edited by dreamliner

Shut your mouth dirty peasant

Human nature, we want to be recognized for doing charity ;)

It's a minority that wants to donate money and be silent about it.

• Like 1

the people who buy it arent donating, theyre just buying a rank to gain trust and probably even end up scamming, Amazon is a great example.

I say let the people donate if they want, but dont give a reward because then it makes it like a purchase, why would they community need to know if they donated or not, or how much? its none of our business

the people who buy it arent donating, theyre just buying a rank to gain trust and probably even end up scamming, Amazon is a great example.

I say let the people donate if they want, but dont give a reward because then it makes it like a purchase, why would they community need to know if they donated or not, or how much? its none of our business

Why should I know that you're VIP?

I bought it way back when for multiple tabs.  Am I a VIP now? No. Why? Cause I don't need multiple tabs.

But you did have it in the past. Why didn't you complain about having it then?

Why do you have to advertise your scripting rank? Why can't you just make scripts without wanting a rank?

• Like 1