Delete the OSBot Discussion Forum

Alek

Bans that come from OSBot? I think you're misguided.

Edit: They are asking about ban rates for specific activities/locations. This has nothing to do with OSBot. Nobody can truly give them a percentage or "rate" on specific activities/locations. That type of information can only be accurately answered by a Jagex employee. Any sort of answer or reply would be complete witchcraft. Bans are also largely based on the individual actions of each botter.

• Like 1

I understand that Ban talks bring a negative vibe/ attitude, but its the NATURE of the business, it will hurt business, of cause it will, BUT YOU CANNOT SHUT PEOPLE UP. Free speech and all, there needs to be boundaries, but taking away simple things from people isn't fair. People Bot VIA OSBOT, if they get banned, it makes sense they'll talk about it VIA Osbot.

Edited by May
  • Like 1

It's not discussion related to OSBot, it's discussion related to Runescape. I don't care that people ask such a ridiculous question, I care that the OSBot discussion forum is used as a dumping ground for questions that can't be answered logically.

People talk about Amazon gift cards, sex, girlfriends, IRL picture threads, real age threads are EVERYWHERE, its a community, not everything spoken about will be TOPIC RELATED, we need to give some room to everyone, heck, theres even a MUSIC THREAD, how is that Osbot related

It's not discussion related to OSBot, it's discussion related to Runescape. I don't care that people ask such a ridiculous question, I care that the OSBot discussion forum is used as a dumping ground for questions that can't be answered logically.

Not all people have similar thought processes as you do. If I was somebody wanting to know the ban rates of a specific location using the OSBot client, I may assume that is a logical place to ask. If you want to make a separate forum I suppose that could be useful, but as you probably know, people will post things wherever they want.

That's fine, but people are asking for answers to questions that cannot be answered accurately by non-Jagex members. All of the answers are completely misguided and continues to perpetuate myths. It's like hunting for witches or looking for bigfoot. 

@Eliot - Using OSBot as the basis for their bans is a completely different story. Their questions should be more along the lines of "Why does Injection get me more bans than Color" or "Does reflection improve ban rates".

• Like 2

That's fine, but people are asking for answers to questions that cannot be answered accurately by non-Jagex members. All of the answers are completely misguided and continues to perpetuate myths. It's like hunting for witches or looking for bigfoot. 

Indeed, sadly removing the forum does not address the problem you've just stated.