Update on personal matters

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

I wanted to give you an update on my personal life. As some of you might have read that the father of my partner in life was diagnosed with cancer in a terminal stage I wanted to share the news that her mother was also diagnosed with cancer, however in a less severe stage.

Luckily the dust has settled and we both have found structure again and have an idea how to deal with this terrible news. The past two weeks I've spent in the hospital mostly and in her parents house helping out with cleaning and cooking diner. We have made arrangements for people who will help out with health care of her parents and cooking/cleaning. This will release some stress and pressure so she can focus on spending time with her parents and I can continue living my life of which working on OSBot is part of.

With the latest plans for OSBot 2 we plan on having a steady platform for OSBot 2 soon enough in which we can involve the community more.

Sincerely,

Maxi

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your situation mate.

I'm happy for you in the sense that it sound like things are gradually getting better. Both my parents have had cancer, my Dad's more recent, and more likely to return; next time it does, it'll take his life.

So I know how you feel ;)

Best of luck to all of you!

#StayStrong

Sorry to hear all this mate.

My dad's about to die from cancer too. His surgery didn't go well, if he doesn't go into kimo or radiation he has a 10% chance of living, if he does kimo its 40%, if he does kimo + radiation its 60% chance of living. However he'll never talk/eat/drink again, he's a smoker and he's never quit in his life, if he doesn't the cancer will never cease. He will be tied to a drip for the rest of his life IF it succeeds :(

Sucks to be in the situation you're in.

• Like 3