What would you do?

Bjergsen

Hey guys,

A month ago I bought a Runescape account IRL for like 150 dollars (paid with bank). The seller recovered it back after playing one month on it. 

I contacted him and he said he didn't recover and offered me to help with getting the account back. I didn't believe him, I was just sure he recovered it.

So in the meanwhile I managed to get control of his Hotmail Account. In the Send Messages Map I saw an e-mail send to Jagex one day before. In the e-mail he said: I was hacked bla bla... 

So yeah, I confirmed he recovered it back. But since I got control of his Hotmail + League of Legends account he gave the RS account back and I gave him his Hotmail + League of Legends account back.

When I ask him why he did recover, he doesn't answer.

What can I do? I am sure he will recover it once again. 

I got all his personal info, full name, address, phone number (house and mobile), bank account number, etc.

What should you do in this situation? Just play on the RS account? Or Bot Die Hard until the account gets perm banned because you know he will recover it back? Go to the police? Or something else?

Thanks!

Well he can always recover it back again since he is the original owner. If you bought the account through osbot, report him and get him banned. If he recovers the account then I guess you'd have to get your 150$ back.

No point buying accounts, majority would recover them after a certain period of time anyways.

"I got all his personal info, full name, address, phone number (house and mobile), bank account number, etc."??

You can post that all over the internet and have his Identity stolen... that would get back at him.

*I don't endorse or recommend you doing that, just an idea*

But does two wrongs make it right? ^_^

I'd suggest you to politely just e-mail him and tell that you have all his info and you're "ready" to use them for unwanted purposes... Imo you got the leverage here.

The only valuable thing you have is his bank account number, the rest can be found with a Google search if you know anything about the kid. Even so just a bank number doesn't hold any true value.

You could threan to release it I guess, but when he recovers is back what is releasing his personal information going to do for you?

Go to his house get your money back, tell him you have proof he tried to recover. This happened to me before, guy recovered a 200 dollar account and I knew him in real life, i went to his house. He gave it back and i've had it for 5 years now.

Maldesto caught on camera

ginger-1.jpg