Depression

lolmanden

In my personal opinion there is no such thing.

Depression is just something attention seeking, weak-willed human beings cling to.

Everyone has problems. But some people get over them as apposed to whining about how sucky their lives are and bla bla bla.

Depression is supposedly a mental illness, but I call bullshit.

Unfortunately I cannot relate to your feeling, since I believe life is  far too short and precious to waste time feeling sorry for yourself or feeling 'depressed'.

Family and friends often tell me they're 'depressed' and I always ask them why they're telling me about? If you're looking for consolation or sympathy for such a trivial matter you're telling the wrong man.

P.S. I hope you get over your imagination soon though :D<3

Edited by Catastrophe
  • Like 1

Depression is just something attention seeking, weak-willed human beings cling to.

Everyone has problems. But some people get over them as apposed to whining about how sucky their lives are and bla bla bla.

Unfortunately I cannot relate to your feeling, since I believe life is  far too short and precious to waste time feeling sorry for yourself or feeling 'depressed'.

Family and friends often tell me they're 'depressed' and I always ask them why they're telling me about? If you're looking for consolation or sympathy for such a trivial matter you're telling the wrong man.

P.S. I hope you get over your imagination soon though biggrin.pngQwPha8E.png

Depression is often caused by a lack of dopamine going to the brain, the lower dopamine levels make you feel sad.

So, Medication has been made to increase the dopamine your body sends to your brain.

However, that said...

I have had 2 family members take depression medications, and it caused one of them go to insane and commit suicide.

And the other had horrendous visions and voices in her head telling her to kill herself.

As my aunt tried to take her to the hospital, someone had to restrain her from jumping out of the car.

So, make sure if you take these medications you aren't home alone on your first few times

Edited by zaros784

Depression is often caused by a lack of dopamine going to the brain, the lower dopamine levels make you feel sad.

So, Medication has been made to increase the dopamine your body sends to your brain.

However, that said...

I have had 2 family members take depression medications, and it caused one of them go to insane and commit suicide.

And the other had horrendous visions and voices in her head telling her to kill herself.

As my aunt tried to take her to the hospital, someone had to restrain her from jumping out of the car.

So, make sure if you take these medications you aren't home alone on your first few times

that's fucked up reminds me of a movie i've saw about depression.

However, that said...

There is no doubt that's a form of mental illness.

But when people say 'I'm depressed' they confuse depression with sadness.

Also, sorry for your loss.

Unfortunately I cannot relate to your feeling, since I believe life is far too short and precious to waste time feeling sorry for yourself or feeling 'depressed'.

P.S. I hope you get over your imagination soon though :D<3

Depression isn't imagination.

Very unrespectful to say so tbh.

OT: Depression isn't a "feeling" either as you said in your post. You're feeling sad, feelinf a little bit down, you're not depressed.

Learn the difference.

OT: Depression isn't a "feeling" either as you said in your post. You're feeling sad, feelinf a little bit down, you're not depressed.

Learn the difference.

Depression is a feeling but it is also a mental illness..?

One can "feel depressed" 

"We lost the game by 1 run, it was pretty depressing."

"After we lost the game by 1 run, I was pretty depressed."

This does not mean said person had a mental illness..

• Like 1