How professional is this?

iiconnor

Honestly both of them are not that great, but the second one is the best since the first one looks a bit blurry and low quality.

It would be something I can easily reproduce (I'm a hobbyist designer) and it's not extremely creative either.

You should check out sites like DeviantArt or Behance, you'll come across some very professional and creative stuff there.

Edited by Deximal

Honestly both of them are not that great, but the second one is the best since the first one looks a bit blurry and low quality.

It would be something I can easily reproduce (I'm a hobbyist designer) and it's not extremely creative either.

You should check out sites like DeviantArt or Behance, you'll come across some very professional and creative stuff there.

Everything can be reproduced, including your work.

(No offense though).

Edited by Stranger

Everything can be reproduced, including your work.

(No offense though).

I'm just saying it's not very professional nor creative and that's my opinion, I'm also not saying my work is better or that I'm more professional in any way so there's no point in involving my work. The OP asked for people's opnions and I simply provided mine, I hope you understand that.

FYI: Not everything can easily be reproduced. Believe me wink.png in some cases it still takes a lot of skill and knowledge to simply reproduce a certain style.

Edited by Deximal
  • Like 1

I'm just saying it's not very professional nor creative and that's my opinion, I'm also not saying my work is better or that I'm more professional in any way so there's no point in involving my work. The OP asked for people's opnions and I simply provided mine, I hope you understand that.

FYI: Not everything can easily be reproduced. Believe me wink.png in some cases it still takes a lot of skill and knowledge to simply reproduce a certain style.

I think you mis-understood my reply.

First of all I never mentioned work can be easily re-producted.

Also I understand what your saying, but I just dont get the point why you would add "easily re-produced" to a opinion.

For the second time, no offense.

I think you mis-understood my reply.

First of all I never mentioned work can be easily re-producted.

Also I understand what your saying, but I just dont get the point why you would add "easily re-produced" to a opinion.

For the second time, no offense.

But I did mention it, to clarify my opinion. And none taken.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. My point of view is not going to change by this useless discussion.

Edited by Deximal