How to create pop out signatures

Master Chief

Hello OSBot members, today I will be showing you how to make pop out signatures! A lot of people enjoy seeing pop out signatures, and honestly they do look pretty cool. Just follow along to the best of your abilities I will try my hardest to describe in detail on how to make a pop out signature, so lets get started!​

1. Make your signature dimensions. I chose: (468 x 200)

2. Choose your image you want. Just type in what you want on Google: (Call of Duty "Vector, or Render")

3. You will get an image similar to this: 

call20of20duty20420sniper.png

*Make sure it has a transparent background, or you will spend an hour cutting the image from the background!*

4. Now you have your *Signature Dimensions opened in Photoshop* now you could make a rectangle from the tools menu on the side of your Photoshop.

5. Make a decent sized rectangle like mine showed here: 

HABCj0r.png

6. Now you could just pentool the sides to make the rectangle look cooler

7. Now like I said before just cut the sides like this *Remember if you are new to Photoshop the pentool is used to make things and also to slice parts of an image*: 

F7EdEn6.png

8. Now make a selection by right clicking and clicking *Make Selection*

9. Then select the selection tool. And then right click the selection and click "Layer Via Cut": 

10. Now you should see two layers and just delete the new layer you got from cutting the rectangle

11. After that you could add an image to the rectangle and create a clipping mask (Select an image that will blend good with the image you are going to use) for example I chose a CoD cinematic:

ttIKXCR.png

13. After you have the image on the rectangle you wanna change the style of the image to "Multiply" 

14. Bring it down to 40% in opacity

15. After you do that drag the image you got from Google on to the "Signature Dimension" and make it a clipping mask like before: 

tzKjJ6x.png

16. Now copy the layer by pressing "CTRL+J" and *DO NOT MAKE IT A CLIPPING MASK" just erase the part of the layer: 

yVZTYJy.png

17. Now you could add some "Gradient Maps" to blend the pictures a bit (Click and hold the half circle at the bottom right of Photoshop)

18. Now you could just choose the default "Gradient Maps," or make your own. (I am going to choose the default one for I could ensure everyone does have these and will be able to make a similar style.)

19. As you could see in step 18 I did click the "Normal Button" by the "Opacity Button" in order to make the Gradient Map a "Soft Light":

TOlmmpj.png

20. Add text of your choice with whatever style you think would fit well

21. Now you have a Pop Out Signature and you could now use it as your signature enjoy!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...