PayPal issues

Haxball

When I try to buy a script I like, the site comes up with error:

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I've tried several times yesterday and today. It was fine few days ago.

~Haxball

It could be that your card is being declined by your issuing bank. Check that your card details are correct by going to 'Profile' and then 'My Money' 

Also make sure you have enough funds to pay for the item, and that your account is not limited. 

If you know for a fact you have enough money and your account is not limited, clear your cache completely and relog into your paypal 

• Like 1

Bank account is not verified on your paypal account therefor it has no permission to take money out of it to pay

Same for credit card

Credit has not enough founds

Not enough PayPal balance/in wrong currency (you have euro but the OSBot uses USD, some accounts don't allow auto conversion)

You are limited

The thing is, I was able to buy a script earlier. Everything went fine, but all of a sudden it wont let me purchase anything from here. I have enough funds in my account. nothing have changed really. 

I also tried clearing the cache, but it didn't help. As I can see this is not a common issue, so I'll probably try to figure out something else. Thanks for input everyone.