SDN Scripter Name Color

Nezz

If I'm going to be honest at this point it's not even about having a colored name.

Now I'm just curious as to why we don't have one. and why staff is so adamant on not giving us one.

OSbot makes more money from my scripts than from any of the VIP members. OSbot has made more money in one week than most VIP members from me.

Yet you're telling me you deserve the colored name more than I do?

You're telling me that I'm not worth the 5 minutes it would take to add a colored name?

Don't give me the "We have to add/remove it every time someone stops updating a script." because it is automated along with all of the other benefits.

At this point it is offensive that you're refusing something so small to a group of people that give so much.

If you get everything you're demanding (a colored name in this case), what will motivate you to try for OSD at all?

SDN scripter's bot tabs should be limited (I realize osbot just changed them to unlimited)

OSD scripter's bot tabs should be unlimited.

SDN Scripter should have ads, OSD shouldn't.

Essentially, take away a majority of the benefits given to SDN scripter, give it to OSD.

All SDN should get is 2 bot tabs (I honestly don't know why they give SDN multiple to begin with, other than to test multiple scripts at a time which isn't necessary), and access to script dev forum section.

OSD should be what SDN is now.

Free SDN scripts shouldn't give SDN rank.

Premium SDN scripts should require at least one free SDN script for a month.

OSD application should require one premium SDN script for a month (rather than member for two months)

Scholar (from previous post) should be given to those who don't script for the site, but have a large knowledge of Java/programming in general.

SDN scripter's bot tabs should be limited (I realize osbot just changed them to unlimited)

OSD scripter's bot tabs should be unlimited.

SDN Scripter should have ads, OSD shouldn't.

Essentially, take away a majority of the benefits given to SDN scripter, give it to OSD.

All SDN should get is 2 bot tabs (I honestly don't know why they give SDN multiple to begin with, other than to test multiple scripts at a time which isn't necessary), and access to script dev forum section.

OSD should be what SDN is now.

Free SDN scripts shouldn't give SDN rank.

Premium SDN scripts should require at least one free SDN script for a month.

OSD application should require one premium SDN script for a month (rather than member for two months)

Scholar (from previous post) should be given to those who don't script for the site, but have a large knowledge of Java/programming in general.

I'll have 16-18 locations on my woodcutter, Any idea's how long this will take when I'll have to test them with one account? Yes, I enjoy the unlimited tabs.

• Like 1

I'll have 16-18 locations on my woodcutter, Any idea's how long this will take when I'll have to test them with one account? Yes, I enjoy the unlimited tabs.

You don't need a 6 hour proggy for each location. Testing a location should take you 10 minutes. All you need is "When my inventory is full, does it run to bank? When it's in bank, does it bank? when it's in bank and empty, does it run to trees? when it's in trees and inventory is empty, does it cut trees?" and make sure it works > 1 time. You don't need > 2 tabs for that.

If you do, then you should apply for OSD or pay for VIP.

Other people managed to do it, so can you.

You don't need a 6 hour proggy for each location. Testing a location should take you 10 minutes. All you need is "When my inventory is full, does it run to bank? When it's in bank, does it bank? when it's in bank and empty, does it run to trees? when it's in trees and inventory is empty, does it cut trees?" and make sure it works > 1 time. You don't need > 2 tabs for that.

If you do, then you should apply for OSD or pay for VIP.

Other people managed to do it, so can you.

I prefer like to run it 6 hours + than 10 mins, You should know that as a scripter.

also, I never said I need a 6 hours proggy for every location.

Edited by Wiz Khalifa

I prefer like to run it 6 hours + than 10 mins, You should know that as a scripter.

also, I never said I need a 6 hours proggy for every location.

Running it for 6+ hours is good.

But as a test, you just need to make sure it works.

Also, if one area works, the rest should work if you're scripting it well. 

Not to mention you should be testing it as you're creating it. Then once that area works well, you move on. Why do you need multiple tabs for this?

At any rate, this is off topic of the thread.

SDN scripter deserves a colored name.

Before this spirals out of control, and giving members perhaps false hope, I'm going to close this topic. We will not be implementing the SDN Script Writer color to member names because of how (relatively) easy it is to get. We did have it at one point... however this is already enough random colors (like mine) as it is.

Then make it harder and give Script writer ranks a rework.

You're refusing to even think about this suggestion, and it's disrespectful to the script writers of this site.

This is no longer based solely on a colored name. Script ranks need to be reworked in general.

• Administrator

419374b8556258aded457765f1d7696e.png

Your last one was closed, and it hasn't changed since. We aren't giving them colors sorry.

Then make it harder and give Script writer ranks a rework.

You're refusing to even think about this suggestion, and it's disrespectful to the script writers of this site.

This is no longer based solely on a colored name. Script ranks need to be reworked in general.

Now your rework suggestion isn't the same as your color suggestion, no one is against reworking the ranks.