The Past Month

Toadfly

This isn't adding up. You say you covered up with a tarp, they said in the news cast that the victim covered up with a sled. 

Your stories only match up in the beginning, then it starts getting invalid. (Compared to the news cast) 

Plus why would you share this with us? Attention? 

You're openly telling us that you a 17 year old, have had sex multiple times with this 14 year old girl. Saying it as if you are bragging about it. 

Imagine if you had a little girl, at the age of 14. You find out that she is fucking a guy 3 years older than her, wouldn't you be pissed? 

I sure as hell would be.

So the past month, I've had quite a bit going on, some people are already currently aware while others have no clue (not whether that matters or not) but basically, I'll start off with being arrested for the first time something like a month ago. Me and my friends had been driving with a bottle of Skyy Vodka in the car, when we were pulled over for leaving our headlights off (I wasn't driving). The police proceeded to search the car, and of course, found the alcohol. The next couple of days were fine, but the following week (literally 7 days after) I was arrested for possession of marijuana on school grounds. This time, it was pretty serious. This made alot of things in my daily life change, and not only did I have to pay a hefty bail, my new personal recognizance bail is set to $1,000 (USD), in case you don't know what that means, but if I'm arrested again, I'll have to pay that fine, plus bail to leave. I'm currently 17 years old, and have been dating my girlfriend for about 4 months (not too long) and her mom wasn't exactly very fond of us dating, that being said the week I was arrested, I had a Saturday detention I had to attend, as did my girlfriend. We both attended the Saturday, the day after I was arrested, and we proceeded to hang out after the detention, we figured we would tell her mom to come get her shortly after we've spent some time together. We did what we did, and took off for the library which happened to be right next to where we were, so that she could make a call to her mom and get picked up. Funny thing is, as soon as we started for the library, her mom pulls up. She begins to scream at my girlfriend, telling her to get in the car, as well as me, so I cooperated in hopes it would cool her mom down, and perhaps get her to like me. (Mind you, I'm a perfect boyfriend, I give my girlfriend everything I can, her priorities above mine, so the fact her mom hates me was quite intriguing) I get in the car, and she begins ranting, bringing up she's best friends with the Chief of Police in my town, and that she was aware I had been arrested twice in the past week. She ranted on and on about how I better step my life up, and actually do things in life. She was SCREAMING. She proceeded to take me to my girlfriends 29 year old brother, who worked at a junkyard not too far away. To my happiness, he wasn't there but she managed to get in contact with him and told him that we'd meet him at a nearby mall, her brother happened to be with his 25 year old friend. We waited at the mall for around roughly 40 minutes until her brother finally showed up. I step out to shake his hand, and he tells me he has a gun, and to get in the car. I do so, hoping the fact he had a gun wasn't true, and if he were to take it out, I wouldn't want to find out whether or not he had one. I got in the car, and they took me roughly 2 hours from my house, in a town called Hooksette. There, they took me down numerous side roads that came out to a coldasac with a path leading to a forest. We took the path, and walked 15 minutes until we were about a mile out. Here, they sparked a cigarette and began talking to each other. At the end of the cigarette, they looked at each other and said "You ready?" Here they told me to remove all my clothes, and give them everything I had. I hesitated at first, and gave them a hard time, but eventually they got what they wanted. I was STARK ASS naked, had absolutely nothing. This is where they began to assault me, they gave me a scar on my temple (which has done small yet permanent damage), scarred numerous places on my legs and a number of different marks and hits all over my body. They then proceeded to tell me to run, mind you, I have no clothes and I'm pretty dazed, my temple is literally gushing blood, all over myself, and I'm having trouble walking straight. I run, the best I can, and gave it a dead sprint for about 15 minutes until I began puking stomach acid, I waited, and returned to the scene of the crime, and thank God my glasses had been left there. I put my glasses back on, and found the nearest house, I walked around back and grabbed a tarp, and used it to wrap around myself, and contacted the owner of the house for help. They gave me clothes, called the police, and alerted my parents directions to where I was and that am okay.

On top of all that, recently my girlfriends mom has been trying to press statutory rape on me (I'm 17, my girlfriends 14) so on top of everything she's already done to me, she's giving me a little more to add to my list. So far so good, nothing has happened, hope I didn't just jynx myself. Anyways, after all this, I haven't really been the same. My minds somewhat a fog, and I lose concentration and thinking process rather fast. Somethings I have a hard time remembering, but things are getting a little better. The emotional pain is the worst, and today me and my girlfriend have officially went out separate ways, hopefully to someday when return when all this simmers down. I'm just mentally and physically exhausted and sick of everything and everyone, so if I have a short temper or I seem a little weird, theres probably a VERY valid reason.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/police-girlfriends-family-may-be-behind-teens-kidnapping/-/9857858/20036876/-/611x1t/-/index.html

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/05/two-men-accused-of-kidnapping-teenager-at-mall-of-new-ha

its ok man you will be ok you need to go to the police if that man raped you :/

This isn't adding up. You say you covered up with a tarp, they said in the news cast that the victim covered up with a sled. 

Your stories only match up in the beginning, then it starts getting invalid. (Compared to the news cast) 

You're openly telling us that you a 17 year old, have had sex multiple times with this 14 year old girl. Saying it as if you are bragging about it. 

Imagine if you had a little girl, at the age of 14. You find out that she is fucking a guy 3 years older than her, wouldn't you be pissed? 

I sure as hell would be.

totaly agree if i had a girl and she was 14 and you was 17 i would have killed you then have sex with your mum for good measures

I sure as hell would be.

in the video it says makeshift sled, if you have any idea what that is, its basically a tarp.

Anyways, I also agree that no 17 year old should date a 14 year old. Wait till your 21 and shes 18 and its cool, but i think dating wise that young it should be only a year or two difference.

OT: I'm sorry for what happened to ya, but you can only get better.

Avoid dumb little 14 year old girls dude.

Also, Don't get in her moms car next time. Dumb, Imo. :)

You have freewill, fuck all them suckers.