Banned main (Temporarily)

Empathyfaith

Wow this is crazy. Jagex is on top of there shit for once lol but not for me. I've been botting for the past 5 days 21 hours a day and still no ban. Plus ive gotten a 2 day on a different acount like 6 months ago so im pretty sure they dont flag ips. got 82-95 str =)))))))))))))

I know, I would of just quit runescape. I have about 50m+ worth of my bank.

Been there, tried that. A while ago before I became inactive just in time for school I got a perm on my main.  This was when 07 was HUGE and it was about $3/m... My main happened to have been holding all my gps (derp). POOF 75M+ 2 sets of botted full infinity gone.  Quit for a few months then bought membership again last month and started the cycle over.  Hopefully I dont get another ban because my wallet can't take it. :P

Been there, tried that. A while ago before I became inactive just in time for school I got a perm on my main.  This was when 07 was HUGE and it was about $3/m... My main happened to have been holding all my gps (derp). POOF 75M+ 2 sets of botted full infinity gone.  Quit for a few months then bought membership again last month and started the cycle over.  Hopefully I dont get another ban because my wallet can't take it. tongue.png

Transfer 1m 07 to EOC = 8M. Buy bond That's what I do.

Please post this in the Community Discussion, Spam, or Runescape Discussion. This is not an OSBot related subject/discussion.

Kind of is, botting getting you banned > Related to OSBot. Unless OSBot really isn't a bot, and it's a human playing for you. huh.png

Oh well, didn't see community discussion, thanks.