Clarify Feedback Rule

Eliot

I've seen a lot of misconceptions about rule 11, the feedback rule, that should be addressed. As the later half of the rule currently reads, it does not state any price requirement for feedbacks to be left.

It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more then 1m. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed.

Right now, the rule reads that when doing services to receive feedback, it must be payed or a risk of 1M is involved. This is interpreted as 1gp is a payed service therefore no risk is required. There is no restriction in this rule on the amount of GP or IRL that must be traded for a feedback, meaning I could sell 1gp and receive a feedback.

I don't think this is how the rule is meant to be so I think it could use a rewrite. smile.png

Edited by Eliot

I've seen a lot of misconceptions about rule 11, the feedback rule, that should be addressed. As the later half of the rule currently reads, it does not state any price requirement for feedbacks to be left.

Right now, the rule reads that when doing services to receive feedback, it must be payed or a risk of 1M is involved. This is interpreted as 1gp is a payed service therefore no risk is required. There is no restriction in this rule on the amount of GP or IRL that must be traded for a feedback, meaning I could sell 1gp and receive a feedback.

I don't think this is how the rule is meant to be so I think it could use a rewrite. smile.png

Agreed, sorry lomanden

when me and occazn raised for 100, we did 1xp power leveling for feedback, and sold herbz 1gp :P multiple times to multiple people

How in the hell is this even allowed? If you're serious, you should be ashamed to even say that, let alone have that member title saying first to 100 fb..., I'd delete your fb just for that if I were staff. -.-
  • Like 1