SDN Scripter Name Color

Nezz

Support. The whole reason people are here, buy VIP/Sponsor/Donator ranks, and give the staff team a forum to manage is because of 1) the developers and 2) the scripters who make scripts. I find it pathetic how you can get a colored name for being here awhile, but yet people who actually contribute to the client get nothing. It's just a colored name and there's no added benefits, so I don't see the problem with a little name color.

If the whole issue is that it's easy to get the rank and people are just going to have it added and then removed a week later, just implement the old "Trial Scripter" rank back. This should be for people who have had an SDN script(s) out for over a month and have shown they can at least maintain updates, or at least a similar requirement.

@@Maldesto if I remember correctly back when you first became admin you were actually FOR SDN Scripters getting the colored name (or maybe it was 5uck?).

I like this idea ^

Before this spirals out of control, and giving members perhaps false hope, I'm going to close this topic. We will not be implementing the SDN Script Writer color to member names because of how (relatively) easy it is to get. We did have it at one point... however this is already enough random colors (like mine) as it is.